- File Recovery For Mac
- Android File Recovery Software For Mac Pc
- Android File Recovery Software For Mac Download
- Mac Os File Recovery
Are you looking for the best file recovery software? We round up the top 10 best data recovery software to help you. You can use these tools to retrieve lost files, documents, videos, pictures, and more.
Dec 11, 2018 Free Android Data Recovery is the versatile Android Recovery Software Free, which enables you to recover lost photos, contacts, SMS and other. Android Manager for Windows & Mac OS X. While people enjoy the convenient life which is brought by the Android phones and tablets, they also encountered lots of different problems which is produced by these popular devices, such as data lose, backup and so on.
Is there any free file recovery software? How can I recover permanently deleted files for free? Where do deleted files or photos go? When you are faced with any one of these questions, what can you do? You can turn to the best file recovery software.
Top 10 Best File Recovery Software in 2020 (Free & Paid)
Deleted files are often still present on your hard drive, USB drive, SD card, etc. and can be recovered using data recovery software. Data recovery software recovers corrupted or deleted data from numerous storage devices. You can use them to restore files, documents, videos, pictures, and more. Here is a list of the top 10 best file recovery software in 2020:
All hope is seemingly lost when you accidentally deleted important files or photos. Fortunately, you can get back lost data with the following data recovery software.
Top 1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard - File Recovery Software for Windows and Mac
Applies to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and macOS 10.15 ~ 10.9
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best free file recovery software compatible with both Windows and Mac devices. This data recovery software is straightforward to use. You can retrieve lost files with three simple steps. With this tool, you can undelete files from hard drives, USB flash drive, external hard drives, and more. If your lost data is less than 2GB, you can bring them back without any cost.
- It works well on both Windows and Mac devices.
- The file recovery process is easy and fast.
- You can preview files prior to restoration.
- After the scanning process, you can sort files by file type, date, and name.
- You can repair MP4 or MOV files with this data recovery software.
- You can recover 2GB data for free. If you want to recover more, you need to use the paid version.
Top 2. Stellar Data Recovery - DIY Software for Individuals
Applies to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and macOS
Stellar Data Recovery is a tool that helps you to recover formatted, deleted, or lost data. It is a user-friendly application that allows you to retrieve all major file types and formats. If your data is no more than 1GB, you can get it back for free. Stellar data recovery software also allows you to make the free recovery of digital photo and video, audio library, PowerPoint deck, PDF and Word document, Excel workbook, email file, and more.
- It is compatible with Windows PCs and Mac devices.
- It takes three steps to restore deleted files.
- It allows you to select file types before scanning.
- You can preview files before you save them.
- You can only recover 1GB of data for free.
- Pricing starts at $49.99 for the Standard version up to $299 for the Toolkit.
Top 3. File Recovery Software - Recover My Files
Applies to Windows 10, 8 and 7
Recover My Files is a tool that helps you to recover data from hard disk, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk, iPod, and other media. With it, you can recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin and files lost due to the format or re-install of a hard drive or files removed by a virus, Trojan infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure. This software also recovers data from NTFS, FAT(12/16/32), exFAT, HFS, HFS+.
- It is compatible with Windows 10/8/7.
- You can preview files before the recovery process.
- This tool allows you to sort out files by date.
- The free version only allows users to scan & preview deleted and lost data.
- The operation steps are a little bit difficult due to the old-fashioned interface.
Top 4. Windows Files Recovery Software - Recuva
Applies to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Developed by Piriform, Recuva recovers files on your hard drive, memory cards, floppy disks, iPod or MP3 player, etc. It can also retrieve data from newly formatted or damaged discs. Recuva can undelete files in Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- It allows previewing screen before final recovery.
- A wizard walkthrough makes it easy to use.
- It works on most Windows operating systems.
- The free version doesn't support automatic updates, advanced file recovery, premium support, and virtual hard drive support.
Top 5. Data Rescue 5 for Windows File Recovery
Applies to Windows 7 or later and macOS
Data Rescue 5 provides a very intuitive interface with several basic options: Scan a drive to recover files, review a preview scan to make sure you got everything, and manage your drives to help save the data. With it, you can restore lost files after deletion, format, partition lost.
- It allows previewing files before recovery.
- You can locate files by filters or searching.
- This software has a disk clone feature for data protection.
- You can only run a full scan and preview your recoverable files with the demo version. If you want to recover data, you must pay for it.
- The quick scan doesn't work well while looking for some lost files.
Top 6. Windows and Mac File Recovery Software - Disk Drill
Applies to Windows and Mac
Disk Drill is a tool that provides a useful way to attempt recovery of permanently deleted files. It enables users to browse, search, and preview or read deleted files from NTFS and FAT volumes. With this tool, you can retrieve deleted files from flash drives, memory cards, and hard drives. Besides, it can recover any type of deleted files in Windows, including Office documents, messages, and media files quickly and easily.
- It works with several different file systems.
- You can filter the results by size and date.
- It organizes deleted files by category for more comfortable viewing.
- You can only recover 500 MB of data for free. If you want to get back more data, you have to pay for it.
- You can't preview the file before restoration.
Also read:6 Best Free Disk Drill Alternatives for Mac Data Recovery
Top 7. Puran File Recovery
Applies to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Jun 19, 2020 Best Online: Space Designer 3D at Space Designer 3D 'A web-based app that lets you plan and visualize your ideal home, using just your Web browser.' Best for Mobile: Homestyler at Homestyler 'Homestyler is a free app, and available on both iOS and Android mobile platforms.' Best Splurge: Chief Architect Premier at Chief Architect 'If budget isn. Oct 09, 2017 If you want to draw up a new floor plan for your home, office or just about any kind of space, we’ve taken a look at the very best Mac compatible floor plan and home design software in 2020. Floor planners are an easy to map out new layouts making it easier to identify problems, save time on costly errors and visualize your ideas more clearly. There’s a wealth of free software and apps available to help you get the most out of your computer or smartphone (or both)—so much, in fact, that it’s hard to get around to trying most of. Best free standing budget software mac 2019 download.
Puran File Recovery can be used to recover deleted or lost files. Almost everything that is detected as a drive can be scanned irrespective of its file system. Unlike other file recovery software, Puran Data Recovery recovers data from a damaged disk, CD, DVD, and any other media supported by Windows to a selected location.
- It has a very simple interface with a potent recovery engine.
- It works well on almost any Windows device.
- The recovered files can be saved with their path structure intact.
- This software skips bad sectors automatically while recovering files.
- You cannot preview the result.
- You cannot filter the files you want to recover.
- Free for home use only (non-commercial).
Top 8. Windows File Recovery Powered by Microsoft
Applies to Windows 10 2004 and above
With the launch of an app called Windows File Recovery, Microsoft has decided to give us a first-party solution. It's a Win32 command-line app, described as a solution to recovering personal data that may have been accidentally deleted, perhaps while wiping a hard drive. It can recover most file types, with Microsoft listing JPEG, PDF, PNG, MPEG, Office files, MP3, MP4, and ZIP files. The only system requirement is the need to be running Windows 10 2004 or higher.
- It recovers JPEG, PDF, PNG, MPEG, Office files, MP3 & MP4, ZIP files, and more.
- It is totally free to get back deleted files from HDD, SSD, USB, and memory cards.
- It only works on Windows 10 2004 and above.
- You must use the command line to get back files according to the file types.
Top 9. Glary Undelete - Undelete Windows Files
Applies to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Glary Undelete is an excellent free file recovery program. This software includes the easy 'Folders' view, an explorer-style view of recoverable file suggesting how likely a successful file recovery will be. It supports multiple file systems like NTFS, EFS, FAT, NTFS. Moreover, it can recover files that the user has compressed or fragmented or even encrypted on NTFS file system.
File Recovery For Mac
- It is easy to recover deleted files with a simple interface.
- Explains very clearly whether the file will be recovered fully.
- It is free to bring back lost data or files on Windows.
- The program hasn't updated in a long time.
- Setup attempts to install another program with Glary Undelete.
Top 10. Orion File Recovery
Applies to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XPLorex smart player software mac.
Orion file recovery software opens with a wizard, which will guide you to either search and recover files or permanently delete files. It is a free file recovery program from NCH Software. This software searches for deleted files that are not overwritten on your computer. The unique feature is that it can permanently erase data from your hard drive to protect privacy.
- You can filters search results by folder, file type, name, and more.
- It provides Recover File Wizard that guides you through the data recovery process.
- This software allows users to erase data.
The scanning process is slightly slow.
You may install other utilities unintentionally during the installation of the software.
How to Recover Deleted Windows Files with the Best Tool
Is your drive starting to fail? Are files suddenly missing? You need to act fast. Use the best free file recovery software to recover deleted files. Here are the steps to get back deleted data or files:
Step 1. Download and open the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. When you open it, you can see all of the disks and partitions on your computer. Select the disk partition or storage location where you deleted your files and click the 'Scan' button to move on.
Step 2. The scanning process starts as long as you click 'Scan'. The quick scan for deleted files won’t take too long to complete.
Step 3. After the scan, click the 'Deleted files' on the left panel that contains all the removed files. You can preview and select files as you need. Then, click 'Recover' to restore the data to a secure location.
There are many more file recovery programs than those listed above. I've only included specific useful file recovery programs that also undelete wide ranges of files. If you still need help with a file recovery issue, you can refer to the comparison table below to get more information.
|Product Name||Recover My Files||Recuva||Disk Drill||Stellar Data Recovery||EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard|
|Scanning Time||1h||> 1h||> 1h||37min||27min|
|Files Found||321,297 files||111,213 files||2,254 files||414,170 files||784,741 files|
|File Size||13.80GB||no size is shown||1.92GB||19.84GB||38.53GB|
Android File Recovery Software For Mac Pc
Best File Recovery Software FAQs
Free data recovery software can help recover deleted files. If you still have questions, you can read the following questions and answers.
Android File Recovery Software For Mac Download
What is the best free recovery software?
The best recovery software at a glance
- 1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- 2. Stellar Data Recovery
- 3. Recover My Files
- 4. Recuva
- 5. Data Rescue 5
- 6. Disk Drill
- 7. Puran File Recovery
- 8. Windows File Recovery
- 9. Glary Undelete
- 10. Orion File Recovery
Can data be recovered from a failed hard drive?
Mac Os File Recovery
You can recover data from the dead hard drive in full. These files can be retrieved in full. But if you are currently not facing a dead hard disk drive, back up your data to be on the safer place.
Also read:How to recover data from a dead or failed hard drive.
How much does it cost to recover data from a hard drive?
- If your data is no more than 2GB, it is free.
- If your data is more than 2GB, it only costs $69.95 with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Is it safe to use data recovery software?
Yes, but you must choose a trustworthy data recovery software. Outdated applications and solutions from unknown developers should be avoided because they could make the data loss worse or infect your computer with malware.