- Backup All Email In Mail App Mac Free
- Mac Mail Backup Emails
- Mail Backup And Restore
- Backup Outlook 2010 Emails
- Backup All Email In Mail App Mac Computer
Jun 24, 2020 Rebuilding your mailboxes forces Mail to reindex each message and update the list to accurately reflect the items your Mac is storing. The message index and the actual messages can sometimes get out of sync, usually as the result of a Mail crash or an unintended shutdown. Mail Backup X is one of the most advanced and efficient mail-backup solutions available to safeguard your emails from Apple Mail, Outlook Mac 2011 / 2016, Thunderbird, Postbox, Gmail, Yahoo, and IMAP emails, and store them on an individual's Desktop / laptop and a central FTP server for both personal and business e-mail. Using Mail Backup X, you ensure that all your important business emails.
Mar 31,2020 • Filed to: Backup iPhone • Proven solutions
Is it possible to export Emails from iPhone to PC?
For any iPhone user with lots who has a thousand emails from friends, acquaintance and coworkers this would be mostly the frequently asked question. The answer is a big Yes. There are different ways of exporting emails to computer. First you can sync your iPhone with Outlook using iTunes. From there you will have your emails on your computer each time you sync iPhone with iTunes. Below is a guide on how you can export emails from iPhone to PC.
Part 1. Useful Way to Export Emails from iPhone to Mac/PC
In this part we will show you how you can get files on your computer using iTunes.
Step 1. Ensure that your iPhone 6s is not signed to iCloud account.
Step 2. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and connect your iPhone 6s using a USB cable.
Step 3. When iTunes detects your iPhone click on it on the upper left of the program.
Step 4. Now click on the “Info” icon. You will have an option to sync contacts, calendar and mails with outlook.
Step 5. Scroll down to find “Sync Mail Accounts from.” Enable it and click on the drop down menu and select “outlook”.
Step 6. On the next field that appears enter the email address of your iPhone mail account.
Step 7. Lastly, click on “Sync” button. The program will then sync your emails to your computer. Once its complete all your iPhone emails will be on your computer.
Part 2. Recommend iPhone Exporter to Backup Files from iPhone to PC/Mac
Exporting files from your iPhone to computer is often as easy task especially when using dr.fone - Phone Backup (iOS) (iOS 11 supported). This tools exports files from your iPad, iPhone and iPod. It is fast and reliable. With this sofeware, you can backup you iPhone to Mac or Windows PC with one click. Moreover, you are allowed to selectively restore the data according to your requirements. dr.fone - Phone Backup (iOS) has several features that are mentioned below.
- It supports all iOS devices, including iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 plus/SE/6s/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS, iPad Pro/Air/mini and iPod touch.
- It is built with a preview feature that allows you to view files before exporting or recovering.
- It allows you to export data as .html, .csv, and vCard file on computer.
- It can backup and restore file data like photos, videos, messages, contacts, WhatsApp messages, Voice memos, Voicemail, App documents and more.
- It is well-suited with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, and Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 (El Capitan) 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6.
How to Backup files from iPhone to computer via dr.fone - iOS Toolkit
Step 1: Launch dr.fone - iOS Toolkit and you will see the main interface like this picture. Click Phone Backup.
Step 2: Now choose the file types that you want to backup on your computer. Then click on the Backup button. It will start scan the files.
Step 3: Check the items in detail and choose them to export to Mac. Or you can seletively restore them to your iPhone once you lost your data.
We are real confident when it relates to our Apps, that is we offer you fully functional Trial version of Mail Backup X which lets you test and experience all major features built in the App. We are sure after using the Trial version and the positive experience will be enough to help you make up your mind that it's a wise investment to safeguard your most crucial personal and business data your E-mails.
System Requirements for Mail Backup X
- Computer Processor: 1GHz or Higher
- Computer Memory: 2 GB or More
- Internet Connection: Cable or DSL
|Mac OS X ( 10.10 and above) |
Now ready for macOS X Catalina/ please read note below for install instructions
Windows 8 and above
Note: Instructions for Additional Installation Steps required for users macOS Mojave & Catalina
In macOS Mojave & Catalina Apple restricts access to Mails, Contacts and Calendar for third-party applications. macOS Mojave & Catalina users will need to allow & set permissions for Mail Backup X to access Mails, Calendars and the Contacts.
Please follow the step-by-step procedure given below to ensure compatibility with macOS Mojave & Catalina.
1. Please go to the 'System Preferences' on your Mac,
2. Open 'Security & Privacy' from the top
3. Click on the 4th Tab 'Privacy' which is after Firewall
4. Then Click on 'Full Disk Access'.
Backup All Email In Mail App Mac Free
5 Add Mail Backup X from your Application folder
6. You will get a prompt suggesting you need to quit Mail Backup X. Please click on 'Quit Now'.
7. Best mac editing software free. Launch Mail Backup X Again.
Scroll saw pattern software for mac. Build yourself a nice display and make up severl keychains with common names. Sell at craft shows, on Ebay or at work. Use the Scroll Saw Keychain Maker to start a small keychain business.
Version 1.86.200502 - Released on 2nd May 2020 << Latest Version >>
- Updated: Performance enhancements & Compatability with Gmail.
Version 1.78.191011 - Released on 11th October 2019
Mac Mail Backup Emails
- Updated: Performance enhancements & Compatability with macOS X Catalina.
Version 1.76.190328 - Released on 28th March 2019
Mail Backup And Restore
- Fixed: few customer reported bugs.
Version 1.68.180711 - Released on 11th September 2018
- Fixed: A rare issue with folder hierarchy synchronisation.
- Fixed: Unable to read Apple Mail Database on 10.11 in a rare scenario.
Backup Outlook 2010 Emails
Version 1.62.180425 - Released on 25th April 2018
Backup All Email In Mail App Mac Computer
- Fixed: Mail Backup X fails to detect folder hierarchy from Apple Mail on few machines.
- Fixed: Exported VCF and ICS not imported by google.
- Fixed: A corruption in database chunks in case Mail Backup X crashes or force quit.
- Fixed: Button titles not update in wizard dialogs sometimes.
- Fixed: Major crashes reported by customers.
- Fixed: Date searching should honour local timezone (It used to filter items in GMT).
- Fixed: A timezone related issue in recurring events from OLM and OLK Databases.
- Fixed: Uncached data warning does not disappear when Apple Mail has attachments with a '.' dot name prefix.
- Improved: Viewer: Improved data list loading in viewer. A major refactoring to support very large number (say 1000000 mails or more) of items in viewer without costing memory and performance. Now items should load quickly and folder switching should be smooth.
- Improved: Searching: Significant performance improvement in searching mechanism. Even with a very large number of items (say 1000000 mails or more).
- Improved: Rigorously tested to avoid data loss or corruption in various scenarios. Introduced exhausted error handling to take care of failure in various scenarios.
- Improved: Redesigned 'Mirror Setup' mechanism. Earlier we used to have a primary backup and it's mirrors but now it has changed. All mirrors are given same status now and all are independent of each other. Now use can randomly remove or add any mirror copy. Introduced error handling while setting up or deleting mirror copies.
- Improved: Improved logging mechanism. Added timestamp to log messages. Also increased coverage of logging to identify cause of unwanted failures, which enables us to quickly fix issues.
- Improved: Performance improvement in backup synchronization and data import workflow.