- Best Slide Presentation Software
- Best Professional Presentation Software
- Best Presentation Software Mac
- Best Free Presentation Software Downloads
- Top 10 Presentation Software
- Best Presentation Software For Mac
Mar 12, 2019 We found Photostory Deluxeto be the best photo slideshow software, because it truly allows you to customize your projects, while giving you plenty of tools and effects to work with. This slideshow software has a bit of a learning curve, simply because there are so many tools. Best Overall- Movavi Slideshow Maker Movavi Slideshow Maker is an easy to use tool which allows you to create amazing slideshows with transitions and animated text and title effects. There are lots of pre-made slideshow templates for you to choose from.
In the Photos app on your Mac, select the photos you want in your slideshow. You can add or remove photos later (see “Add or remove photos and text in a slideshow,” below). Choose File Create Slideshow Photos. Click the Slideshow pop-up menu and choose New Slideshow. Type a slideshow name in the Slideshow Name field, then click OK. Top Mac Slideshow Software Options With Office Productivity Software 1. Keynote is probably the best-known Mac slideshow software option. It began as part of Apple's iWork office. Google Slides. While not specifically Mac slideshow software, Google Slides is web-based. It's part of the. One of the best slideshow software for Mac machines FotoMagico 5 will help you create an unique visual story telling experience. It would give the users a hassle free way of creating a superb image slideshow on Mac devices using images, videos, text and music. Pros: It allows you to create the best photo slideshow videos with 4K Ultra HD resolution.
- Which is the best slideshow maker?
- And is there a slideshow program for Mac?
Actually, it is hard to define which kinds of software will be the best slideshow maker, but for sure, there are lots of slideshow creator can works on Mac operating system. So, it is quite easy to find a slideshow program for your Mac.
In this post, I'll show you top 11 free slideshow maker for Mac, and you can choose any one to create interesting, animated videos in form of slideshows from your pictures while adding your favorite music or sounds to run in the background.
Read Also:9 Advanced & Free Slideshow Maker for Windows
Well, I'd like to show all of you the detailed steps of creating a stunning slideshow with one of the best slideshow maker in the below list. You can check that steps to see how easy the program works.
Now, let's get started..
[Reviews] 11 Best & Free Slideshow Maker for Mac
#1. Filmora Video Editor (Mac)
Filmora Video Editor for Mac is an easy-to-use yet powerful video editing software with photo video slideshow maker tools. You can import any photos and do changes with the editing tools, and then create photo video slideshow easily. And it provides you with hundreds of effects, including filters, transitions, titles, texts and more.
Key Features of Filmora Video Editor:
- Edit videos, photos and audio with powerful editing tools, including cutting, splitting, cropping, merging, rotating, etc.
- Create photo video slideshow with wonderful free effects, including transitions, filters, overlays, elements, titles, etc.
- Add background music or sound effects to the slideshow according to your own needs.
- Export the slideshow to any formats, device, share on YouTube, Vimeo or burn to DVD as you like.
#2. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker perfectly works with Mac OS, making fantastic movies or slideshows out of your videos and photos. Besides, it can also burn the videos and photos into DVD from your iMovie files and iPhoto files. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac combines the function of both iMovie and iPhoto and lets users to add more effects when make slideshow on Mac.
- Make a slideshow with lots of professional themes and editing features.
- Share it all on iTunes, iDVD, YouTube, iPhone, iPad, or burn to DVD and more.
- Allow you to add your own credits, captions titles, background music and other effects.
- Full compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, and 10.11 EL Capitan.
iPhoto is a slideshow making program for Mac that has a beautiful interface which makes it easy to learn and use. With an extensive range of special effects, this software makes it ideal to use. It comes with different audio effects and shortcuts that you can use to make the slideshows. Aside from this factor, it also has great editing tools and great effects that you can use to make your slideshow interesting. Its photo organization helpers allow you to share your pictures or slideshows on Facebook and other social media forums.
#4. DVD Creator for Mac
iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac is another highly recommended slideshow maker for Mac users. This all-in-one tool enables you to simply drag and drop your photos and videos to the program and create slideshow. You can add background music to make the slideshow attractive. Besides slideshow creating, you can also convert videos in any format from any source to DVD disc or DVD file. See more benefits with this Mac slideshow creator.
- Make slideshow with photos and background music.
- Convert slideshow to DVD files and DVD disc.
- Burn DVD with any videos in any format.
- Provide thousands of free DVD menu templates.
#5. HyperEngine AV
The HyperEngine-Av which was previously a Montage is a great multimedia editor which allows you to combine seamless photos, videos, texts and sounds to come up with great slideshows of family movies or even business presentations easily and quickly. With the HyperEngine, one can drag and drop media clips from a FireWire DV camera. You can later arrange this in your workshop to slideshows or movies.
This software is preinstalled on Macs but which can also be downloaded online. It comes with several themes, new titles, video stabilization features that you can use to create slideshows. Whether you are using an upgraded version or not; iMovie comes with simple features which make the video editing process fun, satisfying and relatively easy not to mention stress free. You do not need any prior experience to fully use this software.
This is a built-in software that comes pre-bundled with your Mac. It lets you create video slideshows and picture slideshows using your digital media contents. It even offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Furthermore, with this software, you can also burn or write your slideshows into a DVD disc on your Mac and enjoy the contents on Apple TV, computers or any other DVD players.Pros:
- It's a free slideshow maker software that comes pre-bundled with your Mac.
- It offers a simple & intuitive interface which is easy to navigate.
- You can also burn your slideshow to a DVD using this software.
- This comes with restricted features, for example, basic editing options, rudimentary theme or styling options.
- This software doesn't allow to share your slideshow with friends & family.
It is an open-source tool for Mac OS X which can be used to make a slideshow program with image files. Originally inspired by a specialized tool (JPEGView), this effective slideshow generator comes with various useful customization options. With JPEGDeux, you can easily display your slideshows in full-screen mode, in a window, and in the Dock.
Nik software silver efex pro mac torrent. Patented U Point technology makes it possible to create amazingly precise selections without time consuming and difficult tools, such as selections and layer masks. From the most advanced algorithms tuned for superior black-and-white results, to the ability to emulate nearly 20 popular film types, to finishing adjustments like toners and borders, Silver Efex Pro 2 provides control over the entire process. Silver Efex Pro, Darkroom-inspired tools provide the power to create incredible black-and-white images.Pros:
- It's an open-sourced slideshow maker tool for Mac OS X users.
- It comes with several outstanding features especially the customization options.
- You can easily create slideshows from recursive directories.
- It's reliable and completely safe to use.
- The software doesn't come with vast editing options.
- JPEGDeux doesn't allow you to share your slideshows with family & friends.
#9. FotoMagico 5
This tool presents you an absolutely trouble-free way to make a vivid yet beautiful slideshow on your Mac while using your existing photos, videos, music & text. Thus, you'll eventually create a high-resolution video or live presentation in a snap. What's more - this software offers you 4K Ultra HD resolution & splitting fast speed (that is less than 15 minutes). Considering all these features, FotoMagico 5 is a nice choice when it comes to choosing free slideshow maker.Pros:
- Allows you to easily create stunningly beautiful & professional looking slideshow.
- Allows you to import photos, videos, music & text into your slideshow.
- Offers interesting features like 4K Ultra HD resolution & splitting fast speed.
- Many important Pro features are only available to its premium licensed versions such as timeline view, recording mode, direct access to Lightroom photo libraries, additional export options etc.
- The latest version of FotoMagico 5 is available only for Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
#10. Muvee Reveal Express for Mac
If you're looking for a free yet convenient slideshow maker for Mac OS X, then you can definitely try this software : Muvee Reveal Express for Mac. You can easily transform your photos into a live slideshow video with a maximum of 50 photos. You can also choose from one of five exciting styles, starting from Scrapbook-style slideshows to music-video slideshows (trailer type). Also, you can export your slideshow to iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch etc.Pros:
- Easily create a slideshow and export it to your gadgets.
- You can make multiple slideshows with different songs & finally string them together.
- Share your slideshows on big screens with iDVD or using Airplay.
- The latest version of this tool comes as a licensed and premium software.
- You are limited to import a total of 50 photos in your slideshow.
- It comes with only five styles or default themes.
#11. 4K Slideshow Maker
It is a convenient, easy-to-use, and straightforward app that allows you to create slideshows. You can add the desired photos from your own Mac or from Instagram, select the music & then apply various gorgeous effects, filters, and transitions. It also comes with the advanced face recognition technology. Finally, you can save your slideshow on your iPhone or share it on Facebook.Pros:
- Add photos from your local folder or directly download them from your Instagram account.
- Save the slideshow in Ultra 4K HD quality and enjoy the highest quality content on your iPhone, HD TV or even online.
- Add your favorite music and customize the duration as per your wish.
- Select your favorite video output format – Mac OS X Standard, Windows Standard, iPhone 5/4/3GS, YouTube, Facebook, iPad/iPad Mini etc.
- It doesn't allow you to burn your slideshow to a DVD.
- It doesn't offer too many editing options.
- It comes with only five styles or default themes.
Bonus: How to Make Movie Slideshow with Filmora Video Editor?
Step 1. Download and install Slideshow Maker for Mac, run this program, and you'll see its interface as below. Choose 'New Project' and enter the video editing panel.
Step 2. Drag and drop your photos or video clips you wish to put into the video slideshow into the program, then you'll find them in the media library one by one. Drag these media files into the timeline for editing.
Step 3. Ensure the media clips are located in the right order, then, you can split, rotate, crop or zoom your video clips or pictures as you like. Here, you can also double-click it to do more editings.
You can also add some special effects to make your video slideshow looks naturally as follows:
- 100+ Free Transition Effects to Make Your Video Special
- How to Make An Intro/Outro for Your Video
Step 4. When all settings have done, you can preview the slideshow in the Preview window and then, hit 'Export' button to choose an video format or platform to save your output slideshow video.
Done! So, what're you waiting for now?
Just pick up the right slideshow maker software to create stunning slideshows on Mac computer easily. If you feel hard to make a decision, I'd like to recommend you to start the editing process from the Filmora Video Editor for Mac.
Click the below icon to get the free trial version now.
Related Articles & Tips
For those of you who are looking for an easy way to create cool photo slideshows, here is a list of the best Slideshow maker apps, running on Windows or Mac. No matter you want the best professional slideshow software, or just some free slideshow maker online, we have you covered!
Best Overall- Movavi Slideshow Maker
Movavi Slideshow Maker is an easy to use tool which allows you to create amazing slideshows with transitions and animated text and title effects. There are lots of pre-made slideshow templates for you to choose from. Apart from all this, it also offers a library of free background music, filters and overlay effects, as well as other special effects. You can export the final slideshow as any popular video formats, such as .mov, .mp4, .avi etc.
Watch the video tutorial below to get an overview of this amazing tool:
3 Best Slideshow Software
1. Photostage Slideshow Software
Simple and one of the easiest applications to use. Photostage allows users to create professional, personalised slideshows with its variety of editing tools and options. Slideshows can include images,music, transitions and many more exiting tools and actions. Photostage Slideshow Software highlights include an extensive offer of photo editing features. The output options far surpass its competitors as all image, video and audio options are supported. In addition, slideshows can easily be shared by burning a DVD or uploading it to YouTube.
2. Icecream Slideshow Maker
Best Slide Presentation Software
As delectable as the name suggests, Ice-cream Slideshow Maker’s software is entirely free to use.
Add images individually or via a folder and apply various settings as you please. This amazing software is a music slideshow maker and has many a user friendly customisation tool. Adding your favourite music, scaling images or transitioning images is as easy as clicking the mouse. Preview is an additional function available to use before clicking Create and completing the slideshow.
3. Proshow Gold
Fast, efficient and simple integration of music and imagery including videos. Long lost phone clips and Instagram videos are no more as Proshow Gold permits imports from various sources such as Facebook, Instagram, Picasa and a plethora of other sites. Here the use of video is as simple as working with photographs. Integrated themes and royalty free tracks are on offer ensuring an even better experience when using this software. Automated features for the new and inexperienced user, or advanced cutting edge technology for the more advanced user are on offer.
7 Best Slideshow Makers ONLINE with Music
This online photo slideshow maker offers a complimentary 14-day trial period. During this trial period users will have access to a Pro account. On commencement of the trial period either a new trial account will need to be registered or alternatively upgrade to the Proc account. If Animoto is required for personal usage then the fee is $8 per month which is billed annually. If a business account with more professionalism and advanced options is required then depending on the consumers choice it will cost either $22 or $34 monthly.
Guide to making a slideshow in Animoto:
- Create a free 14 day trial account on the Animoto website.
- Select a style from the variety of professionally designed themes and then click Create video
- Upload selected footage
- Make improvements to the slideshow ( arrange photos, create transitions, change music, add a logo)
- Click produce once the slideshow is complete and share or download the video.
Slydely is highly popular as one of the best sideshow makers of 2018 as it free. Stylish and a simple to use interface make creating slideshows easy for all.
Camotics is the CNC router software basically designed for Mac platform users. Camotics is open source software which simulates 3 axis CNC milling or engraving. Being able to simulate is the critical part of creating CNC tool-paths, and programming without simulating is. Keep all that in mind as you check out our choices for the best Free CNC Software you can find. CNCCookbook Free CNC Software. We always provide a free trial for our software. In addition, when we’re introducing new products, we release them for free while in Beta test and don’t charge until we finish the software. Free cnc router software for mac windows.
How to make a slideshow in Slydely:
- Add images from your social media accounts or upload them to Slydely
- Choose music from the music library available on Slydely or upload your own music
- Customise your slideshow by adding a title, description and tags
- Set the slideshow to public or private
- Click save
- Invite friends and family to the Slydely community so that you can share your slideshows with them
Kizoa is an online slideshow maker that is free to use, and in addition it is a collage creator and photo editor. With many additional features such as the ability to store and edit photos,animations , text and effects, users are not left short of choice.
Making a slideshow using Kizoa:
- Select either template or from scratch to create a slideshow
- Upload photos to Kizoa
- Edit photos and slideshow layout by adding text, animations or colour. Alternatively you could allow Kizoa to randomly choose the transitions played between imagery in the slideshow
- Save slideshow to Kizoa account
- Share video via e-mail,Facebook or Twitter
A free slideshow maker that allows users to share slideshows directly to Facebook and Youtube.
- Create a free account on Picovico by simply allowing the site to use your Facebook information
- Click create video in the top right corner, Name the video
- Choose a style from the beautiful style available then click the next button to continue
- Add photos from your Facebook albums or by uploading photos from your computer photo library
- Add text then click next when complete
- Add music from the music library or by uploading your own then click next
- Personalise the slideshow by choosing the video quality and privacy settings then click make video.
- Download video and share it via email or on social sites if you wish
5. TripAdvisor TripWow
The best slideshow maker for travellers. Animated maps set this software apart from its competitors. Simple to use and user friendly travel themed songs and themes. Great quality and the video will be able to be downloaded if it has been viewed more than 10 times online. Free to use.
Best Professional Presentation Software
How to use TripAdvisor TripWow software:
Best Presentation Software Mac
- Visit the site and click on create your free slideshow
- Download Flash player if it is not installed on your computer
- Add pictures by selecting them from Facebook or upload them from your computer library
- Add captions, change cities and re-order images
- Type in your email address and add a password to save your slideshow
- Preview slideshow and then click download your slideshow
- Click continue to share on Facebook or on your blog
6. Roxio Photoshow
Fun, interacted and simple to use, this slideshow creator is a step ahead of the rest. It allows users to make a slideshow with both the users own photos and video clips in one slideshow. There are stickers, borders, styles and many more features available. Ideal for users who require more advanced slideshows settings through customisation.
Using Roxio Photoshow:
- Create an account and subscription plan
- Add pictures and videos you wish to include in the slideshow
- Customise settings (add animation ,borders, music)
- Set your slideshow setting (public/private)
- Share to your Photoshop gallery page and allow others to browse and download photos from your shows
A simple website, yet highly capable of creating amazing slideshows. This free flash slideshow creator allows users to create flash slideshows in seconds.
How to use 123-slideshow:
Best Free Presentation Software Downloads
- Go to the website and upload chosen images from your computer library
- Add text or hyperlinks to the slideshow
- Change colours to suite your theme
- Download the slideshow
- Integrate it on your site
Top 10 Presentation Software
You may also like: