Create personalized calendars with the best-selling name in calendar design software. The new and improved Calendar Creator has over 750 templates of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly styles to choose from. A new user interface along with enhanced tools and features makes it easier than ever to create custom calendars. Aug 14, 2019 1. Best Overall: Movavi Video Editor. Movavi Video Editor is a complete video editing software applications and slideshow creator, which enables you to produce expert looking time-lapse videos on your PC – even if you lack expertise.
- Best Video Creator Software For Mac Download
- Best Video Creator Software For Mac Free
- Best Video Creating Software For Mac
- Best Video Editing Software For Mac Free
The first vlog appeared on YouTube in 2012. To date, there is an average of 2,000 vlogs uploaded to YouTube every hour. Obviously, vlog has become a popular way to keep track of our daily lives and share with the world.
Raw footage always needs to be edited before we upload it to YouTube or some other video sharing site, thus making it a great vlog to get a lot of hits and even followers. Well, what program do the vloggers often use to edit crude videos? Below we list 7 vlog editing software that vloggers commonly use. Both free and paid programs are covered.
Here are options for different video editing needs:
VideoProc- OS: Windows, Mac
VideoProc ranks NO. 1 in this list for a number of reasons. Firstly, it has a full set of necessary features needed for raw footage editing, like crop, split, cut, merge, rotate 4K videos, add watermarks, effects, subtitles, deshake, denoise, create MKV/GIF, fix lens distortion etc. No matter what you plan to do with your video, it can help you make it.
A New Kind of Software For Engineering. Even the smartest of engineers would need a little help in finishing their projects. Engineering drawing software takes a huge burden off their backs by helping them draw all they need to complete certain projects. Engineering drawing software for mac. Sep 15, 2019 Products had to be compatible with Mac and offer core CAD software capabilities, such as: 2D drawing or 3D modeling features; Collaborative editing of drawings; Products needed a minimum of 20 user reviews on Capterra (published in the last two years). Products had to have a high overall rating (an average of at least 4 out of 5 on Capterra).
Speaking of the raw footage, VideoProc covers all files with different formats and in any setting, especially for the 4K videos. So no matter what kind of vlog shooting devices the vlogger are using, like GoPro, DJI drones or action cameras, iPhone, DSLR cameras, or other devices, there would be no any problem for it to process the files shot by them. Not just about the input formats, VideoProc also provides vloggers with more than 420 output formats. You can save the processed footage in the format and setting compatible with any device and platform.
The third outstanding feature of VideoProc must be its interface. It is super user-friendly. Even for the newcomers to this vlog video editing, you can easily find the feature you want and figure out how to use it.
But what helps VideoProc stand out in this group of vlog editing software is one of its leading technology, ie, Level-3 Hardware Acceleration. This technology invokes full computer hardware acceleration during video decoding and encoding. To put it simply and specifically, the video conversion speed would reach up to 47x real-time faster and 5x faster than most other vlog editing tools. At the same time, the CPU usage would stay quite low.
Free Download VideoProc for Windows >>
Free Download VideoProc for Mac >>
Windows Movie Maker- (Free) OS: Windows
Windows Movie Maker (or its successor Story Remix) is a free built-in video editor on Windows. Although Microsoft has ended the support and download service for this program, you can still use it for creating vlog if you haven't uninstalled it. Requiring no technology skills, Windows Movie Maker makes it simple to cut videos, add titles, effects, transitions, etc. It embraces a lot of video or audio formats. If you're a beginner, this is a great choice. However, it may be unable to address the needs of advanced users, because of its limited options.
If you have updated to Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update, you will find the successor to Windows Movie Maker - Story Remix - in the existing Photos app. It can help you edit vlogs with music, text, motion, filters, and 3D effects.
iMovie- (Free) OS: Mac, iOS
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 series are also very much in favor as a compact 4K vlogging camera for YouTubers, especially those who are devoted to upload their lifestyle vlogs like travel and adventures. The latest RX100 VI sits at the top end of price range by an impressive upgrade of broad zoom range, lighting-fast AF performance and touchscreen functionality.
Given the ultra-popularity of the RX100 series for vloggers, it doesn't disappoint when it comes to video capture. It is ready to tackle any situation that comes your way with the support of capturing in 4K footage at up to 30p and in 1080p super-slow motion at up to 120fps. The camera is also compatible with 4K HDR video owing to its up-to-date HLG picture profile. There are also downsides disappointed its target user of vlogging, such as the limit of five-minute video in 4K and no external microphone port. On top of all that, the price point is the biggest issue so you can check the previous RX100 V to save on your budget.
Lightworks - (Free/Paid version)* OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
* Free version available; Pro version costs $24.99/month, $174.99/year, $437.99/outright
Lightworks is a multi-platform vlog editor which has both Free version and Pro version. Lightworks Free allows you to edit vlogs and export up to 720p web-compatible MPEG4/H.264 file with optional direct upload to YouTube, while Lightworks Pro supports more output formats and higher resolution up to 4K.
Best Video Creator Software For Mac Download
This YouTube vlog editing software offers a whole bunch of features, including trim, color correction, apply transition, add visual effect, multicam editing, and more. To speed up processing efficiency, Lightworks grants vlog makers to continue editing whilst importing a batch of material, rendering complex 3rd-party FX or exporting two files simultaneously to favorite format.
For more detailed features and information, please follow this full review guide of Lightworks video editor.
Avidemux - (Free) OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD
Avidemux is a free and open-source vlogging video editor compatible with multiple operating systems. It accepts variety of video file formats such as MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG-2, ASF, H.264 and H.265, and allows you to cut, join, transcode, apply filters, insert audio stream, etc. But if you need to perform some advanced tasks such as transitions, you're better off with a tool like Adobe Premier Pro.
Adobe Premier Pro - (Paid annually/monthly)* OS: Windows, Mac
* $20.99/month; Annual plan, prepaid: $239.88/year; Monthly plan: $31.49
Adobe Premier Pro is a professional video editor which has been used to edit some commercial movies, Gone Girl and Deadpool for instance. No matter what you want to do with your vlogs, you can realize it with Adobe Premiere Pro. Professional as it is, it offers an easy way to conduct some basic vlog editing tasks, like applying transitions and trimming videos. Advanced users can combine Premiere and other Adobe programs to add audio from Adobe Audition, special effects from After Effects, and imagery from Photoshop. In addition to regular videos, Adobe Premiere Pro can cope with 8K, VR, and 360°videos.
The disadvantage of Premiere is that it is very pricy, $20.99 per month. If you just need to perform some simple video editing tasks for vlogging, you don't have to buy a high-priced vlog editing tool.
Final Cut Pro - ($299.99) OS: Mac
Final Cut Pro is another highly-recommended powerful video editing program that is popular with advanced vloggers. Look at its features list, and you'll be surprised to find that it covers nearly all editing functions you need, from primary level to professional level editing. It uses advanced metadata for fast and simple editing, allows you to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to timeline, create, edit, and deliver closed captions, edit multicamera projects, deal with 360° equirectangular videos, 4K, and 5K videos, etc.
Notice, however, that this vlog editing software has very high requirements for Mac computer configuration. Small RAM will result in lagging from time to time, especially when you edit 4K or higher-resolution videos, 3D titles, and 360°videos.
If you have any recommendations regarding editing software you use, please don't hesitate to reach us below:
Got a new movie on your Mac but can’t play it? Well, there’s nothing to be upset!
In this article, we will get you through some of the best video converter software for your MAC. These can convert videos into various formats including MP4, MKV, FLV, MOV, DivX, AVI, AVCHD, WMV, MTS, M2TS and more.
List of Contents
10 Best Video Converter software for Mac 2019
1. Cisdem Video Converter:
This is the video converter available only for Mac users.
- The interface of the software allows anybody to use the software easily, whether its neophyte or expert. Just drag the video file and select the format, boom it is done.
- The software allows you to upload your videos to Facebook or YouTube.
- It lets you create video files for your devices like iPhone, iPad and other devices.
2. MacX Video Converter Pro:
It is one of the best video converter available for Mac.
- This is a multipurpose software which downloads, edits, converts and records screen videos.
- It supports 320+ Video and 50+ Audio codecs.
- Lets you convert 4K UHD, MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB etc. to any video or audio format.
- This is the world’s first video converter supporting Intel QSV hardware acceleration tech which accelerates the video conversion speed up to 16X faster with no quality loss.
- It provides you with the feature to record and capture screen videos, make photos slideshow as well.
Read Also:Reviewing Photos Exif Editor: Modify Metadata Without Hassle
3. Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac:
With exceptionally fast speed, it is one of the best video converter for Mac.
- Though it takes a lot of CPU, it also gives a smaller output file with the original quality compared to the other best converters.
- It allows you to transform the video to HD AVI video, HD H.264 video, HD QuickTime video, HD MPEG4 video, HD TS video.
- It enables us to capture pictures from videos in the following formats – JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP.
4. Movavi Video Converter for Mac –
This user-friendly software is one of the best applications available for MAC to convert video and audio formats.
- It can easily convert AVCHD, MKV, WMV, VOB, MTS, FLV.
- It provides you with a range of editing tools: Rotate, flip, crop your videos, add titles, and enhance video quality.
- As per the official page, the conversion speed of the tool is less than a minute.
Read Also:Duplicate Music Fixer for Mac: Organize Your Music Library
5. iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac:
This software is yet another great tool that can convert format for video files.
- It converts any video/audio to 150+ formats with 90X faster conversion speed; the video and audio quality will not get hampered.
- It can convert video files from/to AVI, WMV, TS, Mac’s default QuickTime Player format MOV, M4V or other mainstream formats
- The conversion rate is quite good.
- it also converts HD video and online video formats.
6. Leawo HD Video Converter Mac Version:
Best Video Creator Software For Mac Free
This is the only converter which allows you to convert the HD videos to the 3D videos of high quality.
- It converts videos and audios between 180+ formats without tarnishing the quality.
- The synchronization between the video and audio is fair.
- It also allows you to customize the settings, trim the video length and crop the video size.
Read Also:The Best Antivirus Software For Mac In 2019
It is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder.
Best Video Creating Software For Mac
- It is a tool which can convert your videos to nearly any format.
- It is a freeware and it keeps the quality of video intact with reduced file size.
- If you want to explore more, check the basic and advanced options to improve your encodes.
8. Any Video Converter:
Just as the name depicts, this video converter literally converts any video format into the desired format.
- With a user-friendly interface, working on it is child’s play.
- It is also a freeware.
Although the speed of the converting is not as good as its competitors but the quality and user interface and a wide range of device support make it one of best converters to be used.
9. Miro Video Converter:
Yet another best video converter for mac which is also a freeware.
- It enables us to convert the videos to formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, etc and offers video conversion for a wide range of devices.
- The user interface is simple enough to get through with the beautiful touch of colors unlike the others in the list.
Read Also:Best Mac Free Cleaner Software to Optimize and Clean your Mac
10. Prism Video Converter:
It is the premium software available for Mac to convert the videos in a desirable format.
- The simple interface makes it easy to use.
- It is quick and efficient.
- It supports every file be it HD to high compression for smaller files. You can easily set a specific size for output files.
Best Video Editing Software For Mac Free
These are some of the best software available in the market to convert your videos to compatible formats for Mac platform. Please feel free to comment in the comment section if you know any other best software in the category.