- Device Licensed App Does Not Support In App Purchase Mac Air
- Device Licensed App Does Not Support In-app Purchase Mac
- Add the in-app purchase capability to your app as seen in Figure 5. Xcode will automatically create a development provisioning profile enabled for in-app purchase. Read Enabling In-App Purchase (iOS, tvOS, Mac) for more information.
- Select + Add new iOS App Store app or macOS App Store app. Search for and choose the desired app already licensed. Define the scope of the app. This should cover the user/devices that were licensed through VPP. (Paid apps only) Set the Purchase method to VPP app assignment. Confirm clients in scope at bottom of page. Click Save Changes.
What are in-app purchases?
In-app purchases are extra content or subscriptions that you buy inside an app. Not all apps offer in-app purchases. To check if an app offers in-app purchases before you buy or download it, find it in the App Store. Then look for 'In-App Purchases' near the app's price or Get button.
There are three types of in-app purchases—subscriptions, consumable purchases, and non-consumable purchases.
Get all the support you need for your Avast products. We’ll help you with installation, activation, sales and billing.
What is a subscription?
With a subscription, you pay to access content from an app or service for a period of time. For example, you might subscribe to Apple Music on a monthly basis. Subscriptions include services that you sign up for in an app, such as Hulu, Spotify, Pandora, or HBO NOW.
Most subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel them. With some apps and services, you can choose how often the subscription renews. For example, you might be offered weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscriptions.
See a list of your subscriptions or cancel a subscription.
What is a non-consumable in-app purchase?
Here are examples of non-consumable in-app purchases:
- Remove ads
- Full game unlock
- Upgrade to pro edition
- Bonus game levels
You buy these items one time, and you can transfer them to other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. If you lose a non-consumable purchase, you might be able to download it again for free.
Device Licensed App Does Not Support In App Purchase Mac Air
Restore your in-app purchase. Disk label software free.
What is a consumable in-app purchase?
Here are examples of consumable in-app purchases:
- Game currency, such as coins or gems
- Extra health points in a game
- A package of exports to a new file format
You need to buy these items every time you want them, and you can't download them again for free. If you remove and reinstall an app or install an app on a new device, you might lose your consumable purchases. For example, if you install a game on your iPod touch that you started playing on your iPhone, the game levels sync, but extra health that you bought on your iPhone doesn't sync.
About sharing in-app purchases
Most in-app purchases can’t be shared with family members. Some subscriptions from Apple can be shared using Family Sharing. Learn which subscriptions you can share with family.
- To prevent unintentional in-app purchases or prevent a child from making in-app purchases, set up Screen Time.
- If you tried to make an in-app purchase and you aren't sure the purchase was successful, check your purchase history. If you see it in your purchase history but you don't see it in the app, contact the app developer.
- For any other issues with in-app purchases, you can request a refund or report a problem.
For more information about subscriptions and in-app purchases, see the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions.
Device Licensed App Does Not Support In-app Purchase Mac
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.