- Twitch Streaming Setup
- Best Streaming Apps For Twitch
- Free Twitch Streaming Software For Mac
- Twitch Streaming Guide
- Trusted by the best. Broadcast to Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more. Make full use of the power of live streaming and achieve a whole new level of communication with your fans and customers by broadcasting to Publishers, media outlets, and organizations trust XSplit to power their live streams because of the professional level of live video production and world-class 24/7 customer.
- Jul 06, 2020 The software is completely free, usable with both Windows and MacOS, and endorsed by Twitch. If you’re just wanting to get started streaming with the least amount of setup, then the Twitch.
If you are a serious game geek, you might have heard the name Twitch and know how to stream on Twitch. Twitch is one of the leading live streaming video platforms launched in June 2011. Twitch mainly centers on live streaming of video games, broadcasting of eSports tournaments and other creative contents. It has 2.3 million broadcasters monthly and 16 million active users daily with around an average of 1 million concurrent users as of July 2018. Twitch provides you with the platform to conduct your live game streaming whether it is Fortnite, PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) or Counter-Strike.
Jul 08, 2020 The only limitation of OBS is that it offers too much. Such a powerful video streaming software with so many impressive features can overwhelm a beginner. A beginner may even find it hard to set up the software. Remember, OBS is free, and free software doesn’t always provide 24/7 customer support. Streamlabs OBS. Most of the streaming program and software allow you to capture, encode and publish your video content to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook within the application. We have spent some time at checking most streaming software available on the market, including some professional live streaming software and the light streaming software as well. Streamlink Twitch GUI 1.1.1 for Mac is free to download from our application library. Streamlink Twitch GUI for Mac is included in Audio & Video Tools. The current installation package available for download requires 63.4 MB of hard disk space.
Tips: 5 Best PUBG Android Emulators for PC
However, the only thing Twitch doesn’t provide is the ability to record and download live streams. But the recently-updated version of the 4K Video Downloader can help you a lot! You just need copy the link of the live stream you want on Twitch, and then paste it in the 4K Video Downloader to get it downloaded! Besides, you can also convert these downloaded videos to all popular SD and HD videos such as 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPEG, MKV, RMVB, TS, VOB, H.264, HD WMV, DivX, XviD, etc. with the help of this Video Converter. It can also convert video to audio formats like MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3, or extract audio from video.
It is a great idea to start a channel to broadcast your creative contents and start your own earnings, so live streaming software is the best choice and it makes this process much easier with features like capturing video (screen recording), encoding and publishing videos on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and other platforms.
Tips: How to record screen on Android phones?
A large number of Twitch streaming software options are available in the market, so it could put you in a dilemma to choose which one is the best. We have saved your time and made a list from which you can choose the top best one used for live streaming and professional live broadcasting. And the back part of this article introduces you practical streaming apps for Android or iOS devices.
Part 1. Best Live Streaming Software for PC
OBS (Open Broadcast Software) is the most powerful one available for Windows, Mac and Linux. It is a free and open-source software that suite for recording and live streaming.
- High performance with real time audio/video capturing and mixing.
- Create scenes made up of several sources including images, text, browser windows, window captures, web cams, etc.
- Filter options such as color correction, image masking and color keying for videos are available.
- You can set an unlimited number of scenes and switch among scenes via custom transitions.
- It supports Twitch, Mixer and YouTube.
- Stream to multiple platforms simultaneously.
Gameshow is a dedicated software which lets you start live game streaming within seconds. It is an easy and powerful tool for both beginners and professionals. It performs well with low CPU usage, which allows you to devote more computer resources to gaming.
- Start streaming within seconds, pick templates and add widgets.
- Multiple Layers which let you have complete control over the scene building process and can increase the number of scenes.
- Customize your look and add your logos.
- It offers high-quality live game streaming.
- It supports Twitch, Hitbox, YouTube and records in HD.
Never miss your great game moments and capture them with Nvidia ShadowPlay. It encodes in GPU instead of CPU, which results in lesser performance overheads. It is mainly focused on recording but provides streaming later.
Tips: Boost Windows 10 Performance with 10 Handy Tips and Tricks
Jul 02, 2020 Carbon Copy Cloner is a bootable backup solution for the Mac. Suppose the unthinkable happens while you're under deadline to finish a project - your Mac is unresponsive and all you hear is an. A clone also comes in handy for troubleshooting, because you can use it to run third-party utilities on your ailing drive. (Your Mac’s built-in OS X Recovery features include Disk Utility, but. Cloning software free download - Carbon Copy Cloner, ChronoSync, Clone X, and many more programs. Clone and back up your Mac OS X system disc with full HFS support.
- It allows you to record videos up to 4K at 60 fps.
- Create GIF and take high-quality screenshots.
- Supports camera and custom graphic overlays to better personalize live streaming.
- High-quality broadcasting to Twitch, Facebook or YouTube.
vMix is another live video and audio streaming software which allows you to broadcast your live productions directly to the video streaming platforms. vMix is a complete solution with features such as live mixing, live streaming, switching and recording of SD, full HD and 4K video sources including cameras, DVDs, video files, PowerPoint, images, etc.
Twitch Streaming Setup
- Simultaneous live streaming, recording and output of the videos.
- 13 transition effects such as Cut, Wipe, Zoom, Cross Zoom, Cube Zoom, Fade, Slide, Fly, Fly Rotate, Cube, Merge, Vertical Wipe and Vertical Slide.
- One can process numerous inputs simultaneously with different file formats.
- Up to 8 guests can be added to your live streaming.
Wirecast is one stop for all your live streaming needs on your desktop platform. It can capture signals from multiple input devices like iOS cameras, computer desktop, web feeds and live camera feeds. Users can access unlimited numbers of animations and customize video files with different effects and transitions. It can be used for multiple talking heads and mixing together live feeds along with multiple scenes.
- Unlimited sources such as cameras, web cams, microphones, IP cams, etc.
- Conferencing and remote production via sending guest a link to join live feed.
- More than 100 graphics and titles.
- Stream and record at same time.
- Stream to Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo simultaneously.
NOTE: These Twitch streaming softwares mentioned above are some of the best ones and professional live broadcasting softwares. Besides, there also are some other practical softwares below.
- a) XSplit Gamecaster
- b) Streamlabs OBS
- c) Bebo
- d) LightStream
- e) FFsplit
Part 2. The Best Twitch Streaming Apps for Android and iPhone
If you are finding an app which can be used on an Android or iOS phone for Twitch streaming and other live broadcasting apps for Android and iOS phone, then these two below are the best options for you!
6. Screen Stream Mirroring (for Android)
Screen Stream Mirroring is an optimized app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time. You will be able to share your screen live just like a dual screen to any device or PC on the same network via media player, web browser, Chromecast. You can make powerful presentation for work, gaming or education and you can also record it to video files.
Tips: How to Mirror Android Screen to TV with Mind Blowing Solutions?
- Can live broadcast to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Ustream, etc.
- Settings to optimize performance.
- Camera overlay, Image overlays and web overlays widget while you live stream.
- Mirroring and screen sharing with web browsers.
7. IRLTV – Stream Live To Twitch (for iOS)
IRLTV is one of the best Twitch streaming apps for your iOS devices. You can broadcast your gaming and other contents up to 720p HD quality from anywhere.
- Viewer integration.
- Twitch bits and twitter are integrated.
- Amazing graphics, transitions and editing tools.
- Awesome optimization options.
Now your quest for best Twitch streaming software ends here with this article. Try and choose any of the softwares mentioned above and please let us know which one you will recommend to other users via comment box. The two apps stated above for Android and iOS are also worth a shot. Share this article on your social media profiles with your friends and let them know about these practical live streaming softwares. If you have any feedback regarding this article, then you can easily get to us and tell us through our comment box.
Twitch is a video live streaming website with a huge user fan base in the past few years through the trend of live streaming. Besides, if we look onto the the industry of video streaming, the craze has tremendously increased from cassettes to devices leading to websites, and finally, to the best twitch streaming software.
For those who are new to the idea of the best twitch streaming software, you may understand it as a live video streaming website which can help you to connect with your prominent idols. However, it can also create your gaming identity through it.
Besides, for accessing the live streaming, many people use third software to experience the game and to connect with different people in the world of gaming.
Only a few might know this that the motive behind these best twitch streaming software is offering a better game experience on your desktop. Besides, avoiding the inconvenience of opening the game on the website repeatedly.
See Also : 13+1 Best Video Compression Software (Both Free & Paid)
- 3 Wirecast
The Best Twitch Streaming Software for Windows
The following are the best twitch streaming software for Windows one may use for experiencing the best gaming experience.
Open Broadcaster Software is open-source and one of the best twitch streaming software for recording videos and live streaming. It is a perfect platform for beginners as it provides them with stunning video recording and live streaming needs. The software is compatible with Windows and other popular operating systems like mac os and Linux. It offers customizable plugins that give an overall immersive experience.
See Also : How To View Amazon Prime Video On Chrome Cast
Some features of the OBS studio as the best twitch streaming software are as follows-
- High-performance real-time audio/video capturing and mixing. Creating scenes made up of multiple sources that include webcam, browser windows, images, text, window captures, capture cards, and many more.
- Setting up an unlimited number of scenes allowing you to switch between seamlessly through custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with pre-source filters such as noise suppression, noise gate, and gain. Allowing you to take full control of it with the new VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configurations. Adding new Sources, adjusting their properties, and duplicating existing ones effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel helps you to access to a wide range of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your recording or broadcast.
Visit : OBS Studio
Wirecast is one stop for all your requirements of live streaming. It allows users to access a lot of animations and customize videos. Besides, it offers numerous transitions and effects. It has unlimited sources, which include a camera, microphone, webcam, etc. Also, it has more than 300 tiles and graphics, ranking in the top list of the best twitch streaming software.
See Also : 8 Best Video Converter Software for Windows (Free+Paid)
Some features of Wirecast as the best twitch streaming software are as follows-
- Access to over 500,000 media assets directly. The Media Library has music, videos, backgrounds, lower thirds, and more.
- Capturing a variety of IP sources on your computer or other computers. Automatically detects Syphon and NDI sources. Built-in web-browser for the display of live web pages.
- Multi-channel audio takes up, support for WASAPI, ASIO, and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 individual audio tracks, add FX and processing.
- Send single sources, up to a 17 source grid, out per attached monitor. Best for confidence monitoring and a quick look at all your sources.
- Built-in display and twitter comment curation.It also displays Facebook comments in animated titles.
Visit : Wirecast
It is one of the most professional platforms that is designed as a better quality tool in terms of production. This amazing and the best twitch streaming software owns a large collection of 3D acceleration along with HD sources. It allows users to stream HD and 4K videos with ease and without any lag. Besides, it offers 13 transition effects that can be used by the users. It possesses a huge collection of built-in type templates. It also has a call-in feature that supports up to 8 callers.
See Also : 5 Best Free & Paid Game Optimizer Software for Windows
Some features of V Mix as the best twitch streaming software are as follows-
- Live recording in full HD to AVI, MPEG-2, MP4, or WMV Output through AJA, Bluefish, and Blackmagic cards to professional recording decks and monitors.
- Fade, cut, wipe, zoom, fly, slide, cross zoom, cube, rotate, cube zoom, vertical slide, vertical wipe, and Merge transitions with four customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
- V Mix is one of the most capable live production softwares currently available in the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.Creating productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the CPU or your bank.
- The simplest way to add guests to the live show is built right into vMix 4K, HD, and Pro editions. V Mix Call helps anyone with a webcam and browser to become an instant guest.
Download : V Mix
Streamlabs, which was founded in 2014 to take OBS Studio and make it simpler to use. In addition to the accomplishment of its mission, it manages to offer support, to be free and come with features that make it much attractive to streamers.
See Also : Top 10 Best Game Recording Software
But it is only limited to a Windows computer, yet it has some features of the best twitch streaming software mentioned below.
- Streamlabs include most of the features such as video preview and editing, recent events, stream labels, and its dashboard in one place so you can save your CPU usage for something else.
- Say goodbye to copying and browser sources. Now you can set up and test your widgets in one window.
- Say Hi to the next level tips, engagements, and memes. Think of this as the next level alert as your viewers can now make your stream more attractive by giving you random pre-selected face and audio filters for subscriptions and tips. This feature can also be accessed without any alerts.
- With custom encoders and machine-learning for the most popular games will be yours. Reduce your CPU usage by more than 25% while delivering you the same video quality OR make your video look five times better with the same CPU usage.
Download : Streamlabs
The software offers full HD broadcasting, superior audio codec support, and enhanced productivity tools. If gaming is your passion, then give it a look as it offers gaming-specific live production features such as in-game annotations, in-game production control, image overlays, social features, and many more.
See Also : 10 Best Browser Games to Play When You’re Bored
Some features of X Stream as the best twitch streaming software are as follows-
- It comes with adding custom stinger transitions and preloaded different varieties of transition styles. Preview Editor helps to edit scenes before pushing live.
- The software permits virtual scripting of any action or series of actions in it. It also supports custom scripts.
- It provides you with the best video quality. Showcase your creativity with the available tools to create the perfect broadcast.
- Display multiple scenes to any device connected with your PC. It is the best twitch streaming software for live events and shout casters, provide live analysis and illustrations.
- Edit simultaneously multiple video files and upload them directly in just a few minutes.Also support for background addition and removal.
Visit : X Split
Best Streaming Apps For Twitch
These were the five best twitch streaming software to use for streaming live videos with the prominent creators to the beginning experts of the time.
Free Twitch Streaming Software For Mac
If you download any of the best twitch streaming software above, we’d be happy to know about your experience. Stay tuned for more articles!
See Also : 6 Best Online Video Watching Apps For Android
Twitch Streaming Guide
Hey everyone! I’m just a simple guy who absolutely loves tech. It’s my dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on my blog! 🙂