Here is a suggested workaround that enables you to fix iOS 11/iOS 12 app stuck in 'installing' status by using iTunes. Launch iTunes on Windows/Mac and then connect your iPhone 6. Tap the icon of your iPhone on the top-left side in iTunes. Choose 'Back Up Now' button to backup data.
With the high quality of the camera that iDevices have, most of the gadgets such as iPhone, iPad, iPod and iPod touch have become the preferred tool used to capture beautiful and exceptional moments. The more shots you take on an iDevice, the more space will be consumed, and this may need you to transfer some of your photos to PC. With this reason, the need for a photo transfer app is required for this purpose. There are many of such apps that someone can use to move photos from their iDevice to PC, but choosing the right option becomes even more difficult with the number. We will be looking at the top five photo transfer apps.
Top Five Best iPhone Photo Transfer App
1 iMyFone TunesMate Photo Transfer App
Top of the list is no other than the iMyFone TunesMate Photo Transfer App. The app is straightforward to use with smooth interface. When it comes to files transfer from iDevice to PC, iMyFone TunesMate stands shoulder high above every other app due to its superior features which include:
Nox app player mac stuck at 99. Jan 09, 2017 How to fix Nox App Player Mac version won’t start issue or stuck at 99% issue. Installing software on a Mac is different from installing software on Windows. So for NoxPlayer. The first time you install and start Nox on your Mac, you may need to do the following to assure its proper running, which fixes the issue of stucking at 99%.
- Two-way transfer: You can transfer files from your computer or iTunes to any iDevice and vice-versa.
- Select and preview: It gives you the opportunity to select and preview files before transferring, delete or any other action you want to do.
- Mass backup and deletion: You can perform mass backup and deletion of photos from iDevice.
- Support all kinds of idevice: The app allows you to transfer photos from any iDevice to computer.
- Support any files: It can transfer almost all kinds files, such as podcasts, home video, a music video that iTunes cannot transfer.
Note: There are different versions of the app for both Windows and Mac computer.
The steps needed to transfer photos from iPhone to PC using the iMyFone TunesMate software are as follows:
Step 1: Download and Install the latest version of iMyFone TunesMate for Window or Mac.
Step 2: Using your iDevice USB, connect your iPhone to your PC.
Step 3: After connecting your iPhone, then select and preview the photos that you want to transfer.
Step 4: Once you are done with the selection, select the target folder for the exported photos on your computer, click “Select Folder” to begin.
iExplorer is a photo transfer app that can be installed on Window and Mac computer. The iExplorer interface and that of iTunes are similar. However, many users prefer the app because of its superior features.
It offers simple transfer of photos from iPhone to computer, and the process of moving is easy:
Step 2: Once done, launch the app and connect your iPhone using the USB cable.
Step 3: Connect your iPhone, and you will be requested to sync your iPhone, reject the prompt and proceed to transfer the photos.
Step 4: After do that, click on Photos, this will load the pictures, and once loaded, select the photos that you want to transfer and click on the export button. Waiting for the process to finish, and your photo transfer will be complete.
Itunes Backup App Data
3 WinX MediaTrans
The WinX MediaTrans photo transfer app is available for both Mac and Window computer. The app supports all iOS device generation, it is a snappier photo transfer app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod, and it can be used for multiple or single photo transfer. It’s easy and straightforward interface, and layout makes it very easy to navigate and use.Some of the notable features of the app include:
- It can transfer photos with super-fast speed.
- It can transfer 100 4K format photos within eight seconds.
- It can display pictures by either small or big icon.
- It can show pictures albums saved from third-party apps for later transfer.
4 CopyTrans Photo
CopyTrans Photo transfer app is available for only Window computer. The app offers a two-way photo transfer from computer to iPhone and vice-versa.
Some of the notable features of the app include:
- The CopyTrans Photo supports transferring of photos in BMP, JPG, TGA, GIF, PCX, PNG, and JPEG using an easy drag-and-drop procedure.
- With the CopyTrans Photo app, you can organise your pictures by creating free different albums also featuring slideshow option.
- Other notable features of the app include video transfer capability, preview and backup options are also available in the app.
- CopyTrans Photo transfer app can give additional information such as photo size, format, geolocation as well as the altitude.
Iphone App Selection Backup Itunes Mac Download
5 MacX MediaTrans
MacX MediaTrans smoothly transfer photos from iPhone to Mac or import photos from Mac to iPhone iPad iPod in batch, only 8 seconds for 100 4K photos transfer.
Backup Itunes Usb
- It has a blazing fast speed moving pictures.
- It can bulk delete photos from iPhone.
- It can transfer files between iDevice with Mac computer without iTunes FairPlay DRM protection.
- The photo transfer app allows adding of photos to iPhone without iTunes and supports most iPhones.