Check that your device is compatible
Sky Go supports Android Ice Cream Sandwich version 4 and devices using later versions. If you are an Android user, you can also access Sky Go from outside the UK while using your Android phone. The Sky Go Android app is available on Google Play Store. Download the app and enjoy flawless streaming of your favorite programs on Sky Go. Once you’re done, empty The Sky Go folder from your Recycle Bin.Open Sky Go and the application will perform an update, the fault should now be resolved. Download Sky Go again from the website if you wish to. Then you will have the Sign-In option this time when you click Settings. Hope this helps. The web page says 'When prompted, sign in wih your Sky ID - presumably on the Sky Go App - but it doesn't launch, and I cannot find it in my Applications folder. Watch TV on the go! Sky Go lets you take your Sky content with you anywhere in New Zealand at no additional cost. It’s like having your Sky Box in your back pocket. Heading down to the Bach? The Sky Go app allows you to take your Sky content with you, so you never have to worry about missing live sports events, your favourite show or movies! Sep 29, 2019 flame mac 381 views. Sky Go - Duration. Sky Go auf dem Amazon Fire TV installieren & direkt auf Fernseher schauen. How to sign up to Sky Go - Duration: 1:01.
Make sure your smart TV or streaming device is compatible with the Apple TV app.1,2
How to get the Apple TV app
- On your compatible smart TV or streaming device, go to your device's app store and download the Apple TV app.
- Open the Apple TV app and choose Start Watching.
- Go to Settings, then select Accounts.
- Choose Sign In. If you don't have an Apple ID, you will need to create one. Then, use one of these options to sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device.
- Sign In On This TV: Use your TV remote to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
What you can do with the Apple TV app
Rent or buy content and watch your favourite films and TV programmes. You can also subscribe to premium channels in the Apple TV app and more.3
Watch Apple TV+ Original TV programmes and films
When you subscribe to Apple TV+, you can watch Apple Original TV programmes and films, and other exclusive content on all of your devices.
Sign out of the Apple TV app on a smart TV or streaming device
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts, then choose Sign Out.
Reset the Apple TV app to its original settings
This will sign you out of your account on that device and remove your personal information. If you're also signed in to the Apple Music app on your smart TV or streaming device, the Apple Music app will also be reset to its original settings and all of your personal information will be removed.
- On your smart TV or streaming device, open the Apple TV app or Apple Music app.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Reset Apple TV app and Apple Music, then confirm your choice.
Sign out of a smart TV or streaming device that you can't access
If you're signed in to the Apple TV app on a smart TV or streaming device that you can't access, you can remove the device from your account list.
If you need help
- For more information about the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, see the Apple TV app user guide.
- If you have issues installing the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, or connecting to the Internet, contact the manufacturer.
- Set up the Apple Music app on your Samsung smart TV.
- The Apple TV app availability may vary by country and region. Find out what’s available in your country or region. The Apple TV app features and supported devices may also vary by country and region.
- You can also visit Samsung's website to see which Samsung smart TVs are supported, and Roku's website to see which Roku streaming players and TVs are supported. To check whether other devices are supported, such as Amazon Fire TV devices, visit Apple's website.
- On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device.
Trying to watch Sky Go on my iPad 2 at work in Central London, when I choose to watch a show it comes up with:
Web design software mac. Your Sky content cannot currently be viewed in this country. For more information, please go to www.sky.com/EUPortability
It works fine at home in Kent, I'm able to watch and download, however after calling Sky they recommend me using the settings on the iPad to change the location.
My issue is the Sky Go App isn't showing up on the settings page and not sure what else to do. The settings on the App is showing London/Kent.
My phone works perfectly well - I can watch and download without any problem using the same wifi connection.
My initial thought was the wifi but if my phone works ok it may not be that.
My Sky App
Sky Go Sign In Page