Thank you for downloading Jing for Mac from our software portalThis download is absolutely FREE. Jing antivirus reportThis download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 5 days ago. The package you are about to download is authentic and was not repacked or modified in any way by us. Each download we provide is subject to periodical scanning, but we strongly recommend you check the package for viruses on your side before running the installation. Jing software free download for mac. You are downloading Jing for Mac, version 2.8.1.
Subtitles or captions are text that display at the bottom of movies, TV programs, animes, video games, music videos, etc. and provide a transcript of the audio portion of the videos. Sometimes you may want to add external subtitles to a video, making it easier to understand the lyrics or translating the video into another language. Luckily, it’s quite easy to subtitle a video and there are many different ways to do it. Just go through this article and find the best choice for you.
Easily subtitle video online with Kapwing. Add subtitles to your video directly with no watermark. Upload your video and add type and time your captions in a simple editor. Kapwing burns the subtitles directly into your video for better engagement across social media. Type your subtitles into the editor or upload SRT files directly. Subtitle MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, and many other file formats. Run this video subtitling software and click “Add Media” to import the video files you want to add subtitles to. Click the “Edit” icon to bring up the editing window.
- Add and edit subtitles. Choose a suitable for you option to add captions: manually or with a subtitle file. In the first case, click 'Add subtitle', write text and set timing. Then, in any case, select a font, its color, background, size, and alignment. Change the video format under the player.
- To add fitting subtitles to your video, follow these steps: Open MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Plus and drag & drop your video from the Media Pool to import it. Place the playback marker where you want to add your subtitles. In the Media Pool, go to 'Templates' and click on an icon under 'Title templates', such as 'Subtitles Basic'.
- Feature List Quickly and easily add text to video (burn captions into video) Customize fonts, styles, colors, backdrops, positions and more Great for subtitles, interviews, social media content, etc. Visual waveform to help identify audio start and end times Export to mp4 in your native video resolution including HD / UHD (480p/720p/1080p/1440p/4k etc).
- Part 1. Add Subtitles to Video with Freeware
- Part 2. Add Subtitles to Video Online
- Part 3. Add Captions to Video with VLC
- Part 4. How to Add Subtitles to YouTube Video
Part 1. Add Subtitles to Video with Freeware
Most video converters have subtitling capabilities, for example, Gihosoft Free Video Converter. It provides an easy way to embed subtitles in your video as well as control the fonts, colors, and size of the text. Just download this video subtitle adder software on your computer and follow the steps below to add SRT subtitles to MP4 and any other videos permanently.
- Run this video subtitling software and click “Add Media” to import the video files you want to add subtitles to.
- Click the “Edit” icon to bring up the editing window, then tap the “Subtitle” option in the top menu bar.
- Now click the “…” button to import your .srt file, you’re allowed to adjust the subtitle font, font size, color, style, position, etc.
- Click “OK” to save all the changes. Then select MP4 in the output formats and click “Convert” to start adding subtitle to MP4.
Part 2. Add Subtitles to Video Online
If you don’t want to install any software, you can try online tools like Kapwing Video Subtitle Maker. It’s free to use. But you should know that it only supports MP4, MOV, WEBM and MPEG video formats, and your video must be under 80MB.
- Click “Upload” to upload the video to the Kapwing subtitle tool. Or you can paste a link to subtitle a video that’s found YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Use the timeline to add captions to your video. You can adjust the font, text color, and size using the left hand panel.
- After that, you can click the “Create Video” button to start adding subtitles to your movie.
Part 3. Add Captions to Video with VLC
VLC media player is a free multimedia player that is capable of playing almost all video and audio file formats. Another popular feature of this application is the ability to add captions or subtitles to any video file.
Remove App Store PreferencesOpen the Go menu and choose Go To Folder. Restart the Mac. Type in /private/var/folders, and then open each of these folder and each subfolder in order to locate the folder com.apple.appstore, and then delete this folder. But if the macOS 10.14 update is still not showing in mac App Store, then proceed to the next step. App not showing up in security mac free.
- Open your video with the latest version of the VLC media player.
- Click “Subtitle” from the top menu and select “Add Subtitle File”.
- Browser your .srt subtitle file of that particular video and click on “Open”. Now you can enjoy your video with subtitles.
Part 4. How to Add Subtitles to YouTube Video
In the end, we’d like to show you how to add subtitles to videos on different streaming sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip.tv, etc. Here we’ll take YouTube as example and the process is similar for many other streaming sites.
- Go to YouTube and click Your Account > Creator Studio > Video Manager > Videos.
- Next to the video you want to add subtitles or captions to, click the drop-down menu and select “Subtitles/CC”.
- Now click “Add new subtitles or CC”. Choose the language for the subtitles and select “Upload a file”.
- Choose the type of file you have to upload, then select “Choose file > Upload”. Many any needed adjustments and click “Publish”.