Generally, iTunes is the commonest method for iOS users to transfer music from iPhone, iPod, iPad to Mac, but sometimes, complicated iTunes makes it a little bit trickier to transfer iPod music to Mac, so you will find some discussions on Apple Support Communities such as thread free software to transfer music from iPod to Mac.
Well, here is a nice free software introduced for you to easily transfer iPod music to Mac. Syncios Free iPod Music Transfer is such a great helper which enables you to free transfer music from iPod to Mac in one click. Besides, it is also capable of creating, viewing, editing and cleaning up notes, bookmarks and contacts on your iPod.
How to Free Transfer iPod Music to Mac Easily via Syncios Free iPod Music Transfer?
Copy & backup iPad files to PC without limitations
With Syncios iPod Transfer, there will not be any limitations in copying and transferring iPad files to PC any more. Syncios iPod Transfer allows you to export your photos, music, podcasts, ringtone, movie, TV show, camera roll, ebook and any media contents from iPad to your PC or new laptop for backup. It supports several different iOS version. No iOS upgrade, no network or wifi needed. Now, you can be free from the trouble of losing your favorite movie or songs in your iPad.
Syncios Free iPod Music Transfer -- best iTunes alternative should help you a lot. Simply download and install this Free iPod Music to Mac Transfer tool first before transferring music from iPod to Mac.
Step 1 Get your iPod connected to Mac and then launch Syncios.
Step 2 Under My Device, click Media tab on the left panel of Syncios, then highlight Music on the top panel of the program.
Step 3 After that, all music will be displayed on the middle window of Syncios, you can hold down the Ctrl/Shift key to select multiple music files, and then hit Export button. After a while, those selected music will be transferred from your iPod to Mac successfully.
To transfer Music from Mac to iPod: Click on Add button, then a windows will pop up, you can choose 'Add file' or 'Add folder'. To import music files selectively, click 'Add file', or to import entire music album, pick 'Add folder'. Tap on 'OK' button to start transferring music from mac to your iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android.
To Delete Repeated Songs on iPod: Click on De-duplicate button to delete or merge repeated songs on your device.
Other Things You can Do with Syncios iPod Transfer
With Syncios iPod Transfer, you can have a lot to do with your iPod. Apart from sharing game apps, hot movie, pop star photos, pop music with friends, you can also use it as an external drive for convenient storage. You can even transfer all your favorite movie, web videos, home-made videos, downloaded music from PC onto your iPod. What’s more, you’re allowed to backup iPod messages to computer to restore one day you need. In a word, you can explore more utility with this powerful iPod transfer software, just download and try!
Key Feature of Syncios iPod Manager:
- Transfer more than 12 types of data between Mac & iDevice: music, videos, photos, apps, messages and more;
- Data backup and recovery in lossless quality at any time;
- Backup your contacts from mobile phone to vCard, CSV and XML file, or to outlook;
- Manage music playlist on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch;
- Install application from Mac to any iOS device without iTunes;
- Use your iOS device as an external USB Key for extra convenient storage;
- 3 ways to backup iPhone to Mac
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone 11 to Mac for Free
- How to Transfer iPhone Music to Mac without iTunes
- How to Backup Android to macOS Catalina
- How to Backup iPhone Message to Mac for Free
- 5 Top iTunes Alternative to Transfer Data Between iOS Devices and Mac
Aug 05,2019 • Filed to: iPod Music Transfer • Proven solutions
Is there any way to put music on an iPod without the use of iTunes? Surprisingly enough, there is a way. It’s nothing complicated or difficult either. In fact, we can confidently say that learning how to put music on iPod without iTunes is much easier than actually using the iTunes program. How? Well, that is dependent on the tools ability to bypass iTunes’s limits, allowing you to move all types of songs (even those not purchased directly from the Apple Music store.
We kind of touched upon it just now, but why would you want to put music on iPod without iTunes? Well, it all depends on you really. However, there are those that download or purchase their music from other sources than the Apple Music store, and unfortunately, that means that they won’t be able to freely put their music on their device.
It’s all about the limitations iTunes forces upon their users. After all, they want their users to purchase music from their store, and as such make it difficult to transfer anything that isn’t bought directly from them. These limits include:
- The inability to move music from iPod to iTunes freely. It’s impossible to transfer non-apple music through automatic sync (unless it is already on your iTunes library.)
- Transferring purchases from your iPod that was made from sources outside of the Apple Store is also impossible.
- iTunes to iPod transfer can also be troublesome — you run the risk of deleting all the music files on your device permanently. Rather than transferring songs from one device to another. It’s more like a replacement for your entire library.
- Device to Device transfer is also difficult. You’ll have to rely on your iTunes library each time.
- Unless you use the automatic sync and run the risk of deleting the music on your device, you’ll have to rely on the manual transfers. Which are fine but can lead to duplication of files.
Part 2. The Recommended Method to Put Music on iPod without iTunes
If you don’t want to deal with the limits imposed by the iTunes software, then the best way to bypass it is to use a data transfer software. For that, we recommend a program like iMusic. Unlike iTunes, iMusic will not limit the type of music that you can move. It was made specifically for putting music on iPod without iTunes and as such offers many convenient features that make all the limitations mentioned above meaningless.
iMusic - Best Music Manage Tool to Put Music on iPod Without iTunes
- Put music on ipod/iPhone without iTunes Easily.
- 1-click to backup iPad music to iTunes Library/Mac.
- Transfer music from Mac/PC/iTunes to iPhoneXR/XS/8/8plus/Android phone easily.
- Download music from over 3000 music sites, including download YouTube to MP3.
- Record music from any radio stations with music tag, covers, album name attached.
- Built-in library collected thousands of songs for free download.
Key Features of iMusic
Transfer Music From Ipod To Mac App Free
- iPod to iTunes music transfer (non-apple music and apple music alike.)
- iTunes to iPod music transfer (non-apple music and apple music alike.)
- Automatic device to device music transfer.
- Duplication error detection system for preventing duplicated data.
- Full back up and restoration capabilities.
Transfer Music From Iphone To Mac Computer
How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes by iMusic
Step 1 — Connect Device to PC
The first thing that you need to do after launching iMusic (which you can download from the iMusic official website) is to connect your iPod to your PC. Once that is done, select the DEVICE button on the top menu bar (which is circled in the image below.)
Instructions for how you should proceed if it is your first time connecting this device to your PC will be available on the screen.
Step 2 — Trust this Computer
Before anything else, you’ll have to select the Trust this computer option that appears on your device. This is just something you have to do if it is your first time connecting with the device, it won’t be needed again in the future.
Dec 12, 2014 Then, Memorex instructs users to find a free download site on the Web to download the software - and lo and behold - there isn't a SINGLE site where you can successfully download the Mac software from (or, if there is, it ain't easy to find!). May 29, 2020 Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio (stcd.exe). The Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio will allow you to design and personalize labels for discs, storage cases and iPod. The software will help you to create these with a professional look and you're only limited in. Memorex expressit label design studio software mac free.
Step 3 — Transfer iTunes Music to Device
After allowing your PC access to your iPod device, you will now be able to transfer music at will. To start, you just have to select the “Transfer iTunes Music to Device” option. This should bring you to the secondary window, where you’ll be able to decide which files you want to move.
Step 4 — Transfer from iTunes Device Window
On this secondary window, the top part is where you can decide how much of the data on your iTunes you want to transfer. For our purposes, we’ve simply chosen to select the “Entire Library” option. That will transfer all the items on our iTunes library onto the iPod.
Finalize the transfer by clicking the “Transfer” button.
Part 3. How to Put Music on iPod by Windows without iTunes
Another option, that you can try is the dr.fone transfer software. It works pretty much the same as the iMusic program. It’s really just a matter of taste at this point. The interfacing of dr.fone is just the tiniest bit different and a little bit more complex — because it offers so many different options. There is also a difference in cost as well, with the dr.fone software being the slightest bit more expensive in the long run.
How to Put Music on iPod by Windows without iTunes
Step 1 — Transfer
Upon launching of the dr.fone software, you should be greeted by the following menu screen (shown in the image below.) Here is where you can choose what action you want to take. Of course, in our case, we’re going to be selecting the “Transfer” option.
This will move us to a secondary screen where that particular action can be taken.
Step 2 — Transfer iTunes Media to Device
This secondary screen is where iMusic and dr.fone become really similar. Much like before, the available options for transfer will be displayed on this screen. The option that we’ll select to put music on iPod is the “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” option.
Step 3 — Entire Library
We’re now on our third window screen. This is where you’ll be able to choose what items from your iTunes library that you want to choose. We’ve selected the “Entire Library,” however you can be more particular about which files you want to transfer if you’d like.
Finish it up by clicking the “Transfer” button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Conclusion: Thus, we conclude our quick how to put music on iPod without iTunes tutorial! Hopefully, we were able to teach you some valuable knowledge on how you can go about using tools like iMusic and dr.fone to your advantage when it comes to putting music on your iPod. Of course, if you’re just a beginner, and want something simple and user-friendly, we recommend checking out the iMusic program first and foremost. Not only is it packed with all sorts of helpful features, it was also created to be highly intuitive and beginner friendly.