I have looked for a while now. I have found a download page here:
- Aug 19, 2019 See Download and install Windows support software on your Mac - Apple Support for reference. The BCA Action menu uses your Mac's Model Identifier to give you the correct drivers for the Apple-specific drivers that you need. So I can't really find any documentation about what the latest version of the software is but I heard they've only.
- Jun 03, 2019 Apple (ticker: AAPL) on Monday unveiled Mac OS Catalina, the latest version of the software for its laptop and desktop computer lines. Apple, as expected, also lifted the curtain on a new version.
Jan 19, 2020 More specifically, the focus of this article is on what you can do to when your Mac won’t update to the latest version of macOS. Some Mac users, unfortunately, have been and continue to be affected by various macOS software update issues where they may experience a stalled macOS update.
The latest date on anything I can find here is from 2015.
Another page directs me to use the boot camp assistant, but it requires that I have a thumb drive (ready to be reformatted), and I must reboot into MacOS I'm not going to do that. In anticipation to some responses, we can argue about it if you want but it'll be a waste of energy.
Many other situations would involve going to a web page and downloading an installer so I'm asking here for what I'm missing.
Thank you for responses that stick to the point and answer the question.
Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. $4.99/month after free trial. Restrictions and other terms apply. Se radeon app on mac pro.
I felt like showing a bit more of the process:
1) 'install Windows on a Mac with Boot Camp Assistant' https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468
Ok this looks useful but the process is written for a fresh format and install of Windows.
Here's a link for:
2) 'If the Boot Camp Installer Doesn't Open..' https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208495
Ok that's cool now I know I'm looking for some 'Boot Camp Installer' that needs to run on my Windows side
3) But of course there's no link to a 'Boot Camp Installer' I needed to use the Assistant from the MacOS side and the thumb drive.
4) Wait wait, here's a section called 'If you can't download or save the Windows support software:'
Publishing programs for mac. Oh, but this section just troubleshoots problems you have with formatting your USB drive and with USB drive recommendations.
I don't know why it's like this. Any other system would just have an installer and even an update agent for download. Is apple protecting IP and software licenses. Possible. Are they keeping users from downloading the wrong versions of stuff? Possible but there are other ways to do that.
They made a choice to handhold users through disk formatting instead of just having a download.
What Is The Latest Version Of Apple Mac Software 2017
MacBook Pro 13', macOS 10.14
Apple Software Version List