This article is intended for system administrators who set security policy in enterprise environments that require smart card authentication.
Business Card Composer for MAC – This app was developed by BeLight Software, Ltd. And updated into the latest version at May, 19th 2016. Download Business Card Composer 5.2.3 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure Easy create and print excellent business cards. Create your own business cards with Business card software for MAC Getting an impressive business card designed is quite easy and simple with Business card. Mac OS X 10.6/10.7. Business Software for Mac. Business Programs for Mac OS X: Mac Accounting Software Document and report on your business cash flow with Express Accounts bookkeeping software. Download for Mac OS X Learn more about Mac accounting software. Also available for Windows. If you decided to print your business cards in a print shop, you'll probably like to get or a Zip archiver (in Mac OS X Panther you can compress a file to ZIP. May 5, - Thursday, May 5, Business Card Composer 5 + serial crack MAC. Spark Post is a free business card maker that has the potential to win you new business. Using an exceptionally simple design interface, you can personalize every aspect of your business cards to create a brand identity you can be proud of.
Enable smart card-only login
Make sure that you carefully follow these steps to ensure that users will be able to log in to the computer.
- Pair a smart card to an admin user account or configure Attribute Matching.
- If you’ve enabled strict certificate checks, install any root certificates or intermediates that are required.
- Confirm that you can log in to an administrator account using a smart card.
- Install a smart-card configuration profile that includes '<key>enforceSmartCard</key><true/>,' as shown in the smart card-only configuration profile below.
- Confirm that you can still log in using a smart card.
For more information about smart card payload settings, see the Apple Configuration Profile Reference.
For more information about using smart card services, see the macOS Deployment Guide or open Terminal and enter
Disable smart card-only authentication
If you manually manage the profiles that are installed on the computer, you can remove the smart card-only profile in two ways. You can use the Profiles pane of System Preferences, or you can use the /usr/bin/profiles command-line tool. For more information, open Terminal and enter
If your client computers are enrolled in Mobile Device Management (MDM), you can restore password-based authentication. To do this, remove the smart card configuration profile that enables the smart card-only restriction from the client computers.
To prevent users from being locked out of their account, remove the enforceSmartCard profile before you unpair a smart card or disable attribute matching. If a user is locked out of their account, remove the configuration profile to fix the issue.
If you apply the smart card-only policy before you enable smart card-only authentication, a user can get locked out of their computer. To fix this issue, remove the smart card-only policy:
- Turn on your Mac, then immediately press and hold Command-R to start up from macOS Recovery. Release the keys when you see the Apple logo, a spinning globe, or a prompt for a firmware password.
- Select Disk Utility from the Utilities window, then click Continue.
- From the Disk Utility sidebar, select the volume that you're using, then choose File > Mount from the menu bar. (If the volume is already mounted, this option is dimmed.) Then enter your administrator password when prompted.
- Quit Disk Utility.
- Choose Terminal from the Utilities menu in the menu bar.
- Delete the Configuration Profile Repository. To do this, open Terminal and enter the following commands.
In these commands, replace <volumename> with the name of the macOS volume where the profile settings were installed.
- When done, choose Apple () menu > Restart.
- Reinstall all the configuration profiles that existed before you enabled smart card-only authentication.
Configure Secure Shell Daemon (SSHD) to support smart card-only authentication
Users can use their smart card to authenticate over SSH to the local computer or to remote computers that are correctly configured. Follow these steps to configure SSHD on a computer so that it supports smart card authentication.
Update the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file:
- Use the following command to back up the sshd_config file:
sudo cp /etc/ssh/sshd_config /etc/ssh/sshd_config_backup_`date '+%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M'`
- In the sshd_config file, change '#ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes' to 'ChallengeResponseAuthentication no' and change '#PasswordAuthentication yes' to '#PasswordAuthentication no.'
Then, use the following commands to restart SSHD:
sudo launchctl stop com.openssh.sshd
sudo launchctl start com.openssh.sshd
If a user wants to authenticate SSH sessions using a smart card, have them follow these steps:
- Use the following command to export the public key from their smart card:
ssh-keygen -D /usr/lib/ssh-keychain.dylib
- Add the public key from the previous step to the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file on the target computer.
- Use the following command to back up the ssh_config file:
sudo cp /etc/ssh/ssh_config /etc/ssh/ssh_config_backup_`date '+%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M'`
- In the/etc/ssh/ssh_config file, add the line 'PKCS11Provider=/usr/lib/ssh-keychain.dylib.'
If the user wants to, they can also use the following command to add the private key to their ssh-agent:
ssh-add -s /usr/lib/ssh-keychain.dylib
Enable smart card-only for the SUDO command
Use the following command to back up the /etc/pam.d/sudo file:
sudo cp /etc/pam.d/sudo /etc/pam.d/sudo_backup_`date '+%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M'`
Then, replace all of the contents of the /etc/pam.d/sudo file with the following text:
Enable smart card-only for the LOGIN command
Use the following command to back up the /etc/pam.d/login file:
sudo cp /etc/pam.d/login /etc/pam.d/login_backup_`date '+%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M'`
Then, replace all of the contents of the/etc/pam.d/login file with the following text:
Enable smart card-only for the SU command
Use the following command to back up the /etc/pam.d/su file:
sudo cp /etc/pam.d/su /etc/pam.d/su_backup_`date '+%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M'`
Latest Mac Os X Software
Then, replace all of the contents of the/etc/pam.d/su file with the following text:
Sample smart card-only configuration profile
Here’s a sample smart card-only configuration profile. You can use it to see the kinds of keys and strings that this type of profile includes.
Business Card Composer for MAC – This app was developed by BeLight Software, Ltd. and updated into the latest version at May, 19th 2016. Download Business Card Composer 5.2.3 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Easy create and print excellent business cards.
Business Card Composer for Mac Download
Business Card Composer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Easy create and print excellent business cards. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Business Card Composer for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Business Card Composer for Mac App|
|File Size||61.4 MB|
|Developer||BeLight Software, Ltd.|
|Update||May, 19th 2016|
|Version||Business Card Composer 5.2.3 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Business Card Composer for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Business Card Composer for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Business Card Composer for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Business Card Composer for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there. Transfer music from ipod to mac app.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Records for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Business Card Composer for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Business Card Composer for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Business Card Composer for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Business Card Composer for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Business Card Composer for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Business Card Composer for Mac from your MAC!
Business Card Composer for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Business Card Composer for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Business Card Composer for Mac is an app for MAC that created by BeLight Software, Ltd. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.