Sep 03,2019 • Filed to: PDF Tips
- Document Management Software For Apple Mac Os
- Free Software For Apple Mac
- Document Management Software For Apple Mac Pro
Jan 26, 2019 The 10 Best Mac Document Management Software 1. PDFelement Pro PDFelement Pro PDFelement Pro is one of the most competitive PDF editors for Mac and Windows, allowing you to edit, convert, create, sign, protect PDF files and update electronic files without any trouble. This Mac document management software supports various formats, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML.
Document Management software assist in handling and organizing documents. Such software makes it possible to deal with thousands of software simultaneously without losing track of data and substantial information. People look for Document Management Software (DMS) to enhance file security, improve regulatory compliance, easier and quicker access to files, document backup and retrieve documents and never worry about documents and the information contained in them getting misplaced. These software replace human effort and maximize productivity. In this article we shall learn about 10 free Document Management software for Window and Mac. And PDFelement Pro is the best PC document management software available to users to manage and organize PDF documents.
- Dec 27, 2019 The Best Document Management Software for 2020. Document management solutions have evolved from simple file storage engines to sophisticated workflow and data classification systems.
- File management for the rest of us. Paperless for Mac and Paperless for Windows reduces your need to keep paper documents of any kind. Simply scan your receipts, bills, statements, warranty cards – any type of paper and the OCR function of Paperless recognizes the data and automatically adds it to the Details Window.
- Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Search Support.
Top 10 Free Document Management Software
SutiDMS is a document management software tool that allows you to organize and manage pages, and share critical business content. SutiDMS is fully integrated, making it easy to collaborate with team members, manage project tasks, and make final approvals once a project is complete. You can work online anywhere, anytime with SutiDMS.
- It provides unlimited tasks management and unlimited subtasks management.
- This employee time management tool has features for employee sign-ins, sign outs, and break monitoring, allowing you to keep an accurate daily log of employee work time.
- It has been integrated with SutiSign eSignature solution to simplify the approval process.
OpenDocMan is an open source DMS designed to centrally store and access documents. It has an easy to use interface which is very intuitive and attracts users. It has a Web-based deployment and compatible with Windows and Mac. You may also use it as an App on iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry devices. The document management software can be free downloaded full version.
Change default email app. Key Features:
- Enables Application sharing and Application security.
- Document storage and indexing is its key features
- Supports multiple languages.
- Workflow and e-mail management is also possible with OpenDocMan.
LogicalDOC is an open source document management software and a cross platform Document Management Solution. It has cloud based storage which allows you to access you documents anywhere, anytime. It works towards saving your enterprise’s time and enhance its efficiency and productivity. The open source version allows users to use the features for free.
- Its intuitive interface does not require any training to use it.
- It automatically imports all business documents and stores them centrally.
- Its central repository keeps all files safe and secure at one place.
OpenKM Document Management Software is developed to manage and organize all your digital Files and documents to simplify your day-to-day work and improve your efficiency. It is an Enterprise Content Management software to store, track, edit and mange e-documents.
- It enables Metadata capture and classifies documents easily.
- Reduces operational time by automated workflow execution.
- Improves the quality of documents and keeps them secure.
- Ensure high degree of accuracy during document searches.
Bitrix24 is an easy and free online document management software which has a web and cloud deployment, both. It also gives users the flexibility to work on Android and iOS devices through it mobile App.
- Classifies private and shared documents.
- Easily collaborates documents of the same type.
- It keeps the old and deleted Files in its record too along with the new and updated versions.
- Document Lock is its key feature.
M-Files makes document management an easy task by storing all files at a centralised place. It even has the capability to connect your existing folders and systems with smart, built-in AI technology that categorizes and secures your information automatically, without you having to lift a finger.
- Organizes and structures content to manage documents.
- Automate manual workflows and allow employees to work more productively.
- All changes made to the documents are recorded and tracked.
- This online document management software offers clear and friendly user interface.
OnlyOffice is a free personal document management software and the most powerful and feature rich web Office Suite. It can edit documents online and manage them with its multifunctional services to cut costs and save time.
- One of a kind online document editor for HTML pages.
- Real-time collaborations with teammates to work and manage documents together.
- Enables creating presentations online.
FossLook is a fully loaded and very powerful e-document management tool which organizes all your files by doing away with paper documents and storing important information in its system.
- Using FossLook will improve the efficiency and productive of your organizations and lead to better growth and financial results.
- This software can be put to use depending on the needs of the enterprise.
- It improves business and workflow automations.
9. Microsoft SharePoint Online
MS SharePoint Online helps in managing knowledge, content and documents quickly to enhance team work and make Document Management seem like an easy task. It includes file sharing and storage, content management and external sharing.
- Keeps documents and files secure by preventing hacking.
- Collaborations with other Microsoft software enable smooth document management.
- Users can find the information they're searching for in minutes through an easy and efficient search functionality.
10. Dropbox Business
Dropbox business is another variant of Dropbox designed for business enterprises to enable them to share documents easily. Dropbox Business is great to make coworkers, employees and teammates work together, share data instantly and work on it simultaneously. It works on Windows/Linux PC and Mac. It is also available as an App for Android, Windows and iOS devices.
- Allows users to tracks various activities.
- Equipped to remotely wipe and transfer Files.
- Unlimited Storage and file recovery tools.
PDFelement Pro - An Excellent PDF Document Management Software
PDFelement Pro is the best PC document management software available to users to manage and organize PDF documents. This software can be downloaded to your Windows PC or Mac. It can edit, convert and securely share PDF Files and also deal with scanned documents via OCR technology. This DMS to manage PDF Files if well equipped to tackle all types of PDF documents.
Key features of This Document Manager Software:
- Editing text, images or pages individually or in a batch.
- Highlighting, stamping, signing, crossing out, underlining, adding sticky notes, text boxes, etc. or free hand drawing on a PDF File is made possible.
- Converting a PDF to any other file format, combining PDFs or splitting them into different PDF.
- Filling an online PDF Form or creating one is an easy task with PDFelement Pro.
- This free program provides password protection and secure sharing options, as well as watermark capabilities.
- You can bookmark PDFs, as well as customize content and add bates numbering.
Enthusiasts know that Apple products are slick, quick, and easy-to-use machines. Apple device users–be it an iPhone, iPad, or iMac–have been described as cool and creative trendsetters.
Businesses aren’t any different. Many high-profile companies, like Facebook, Google, Cisco, and almost half of U.S. enterprise-level corporations have bought into Macs for their business.
So it makes sense that when companies are shopping for project management software, they’re specifically looking for project management software for Mac.
The Best Project Management Software for Mac
Googling Mac-specific project management software largely leads to lots of cloud-based options. While programs like Wrike, LiquidPlanner, and Teamwork are fantastic tools for Mac, many companies are looking for a locally installed option.
With that in mind, I dove into the top five project management software for Mac to help buyers figure out what options are available.
While evaluating these tools, I looked for traits that Mac users tend to look for–intuitive design, mid-end pricing, and the “coolness” factor found in Mac’s brand in the form of easy functionality.
These Mac project management software options are arranged alphabetically.
If your small business is looking to find an all-in-one customer relationship management software and project management tool that’s designed for Apple products, check out Daylite. The software has almost 50 reviews on Capterra with a solid 4.5/5 rating, and users praising its “tight integration with Apple hardware and software.”
The UI should feel familiar to anyone who’s worked within Apple’s ecosystem—Daylite’s look and feel is similar to tools like iCal and Keynote and is similarly intuitive to use. Project managers can use Daylite to link all of their important project pieces together—from notes to tasks to emails to contacts. The result is a light project management software (or heavy task manager) ideal for client-focused small businesses.
- All related activities can be grouped together into projects, which Daylite automatically tracks and logs.
- Customizable enough to create your own pipelines and approval processes for new projects.
- Works on iOS, so you’re not tethered to your MacBook or iMac to use the tool effectively.
(Used Daylite? Share your thoughts with a review!)
FastTrack Schedule 10.2
FastTrack Schedule 10.2 knows its user base. Its whole interface is intuitive–one reviewer from Macworld said it best:
[FastTrack Schedule 10] sports the familiar Mac look and feel with easy-to-identify icons for layouts, filters, sorting, and more— all with a text label that matches what you see in iPhoto, et al.
In other words, if you’re used to working with Mac software like Keynote or Safari, FastTrack Schedule 10 will be easy to pick up.
- New project managers can jump right in with the program’s 30+ templates, which rely on a simple drag-and-drop UI.
- Project managers can see who on their team is working on what part of the project and when they’re doing so. Project managers can use these features to make sure they don’t overload their team members.
- Want to see the big picture? FastTrack Schedule 10 has a “master schedule” where users can see how all projects line up. This feature is great for bigger companies who want to invest in enterprise project management software.
(Used FastTrack Schedule? Share your thoughts with a review!)
“ HP Deskjet F2480 All-in-One Driver ” Download the latest software & drivers for your HP Deskjet F2480 All-in-One Printer for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems. ” avaller.com ” – We Provide Download Links Its easy to find the right driver to install HP Deskjet F2480 All-in-One Driver and Software Printer Full Feature. Hp deskjet f2480 software for mac. Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP Deskjet F2480 All-in-One Printer.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system.
One reviewer notes that iTaskX is ridiculously simple to use, saying that the software is, “easy to learn, has an intuitive interface, and it’s easy to work [sic] even when you have never touched itaskX before.”
iTaskX’s program is nicely laid out and simple to use. Its biggest claim to notoriety is that it fully integrates with Microsoft Project, the most popular project management software by a landslide. iTaskX lets users open Microsoft Project files and easily exchange information using XML and MPX files.
iTask is based around Waterfall project management–it runs off Gantt charts, tasks, and resources, and organizes all of these bits of information into simple graphics.
- iTaskX is robust enough to manage enterprise-level project management as it stays updated with everyone on the system.
- The project management software offers over 60 different calculators based off task fields, including slack time, cost accruals, and effort-driven scheduling.
- iTaskX also offers full customizability for layout and design. Project managers can adjust the aesthetics on all their projects, from custom fonts to custom layouts. And for those of us who are a little less creative, iTask comes with plenty of templates as well.
(Used iTaskX? Share your thoughts with a review!)
Merlin Project 4
I couldn’t write this review without taking note of one of the most popular project management software options for Mac: Merlin Project.
The first thing that jumps out about Merlin is how intuitive it is. Don’t get me wrong, Merlin may have the most features available on this list, but the developers are careful to present the system’s options in an intuitive layout.
Instead of a jumble of menus and folders, Merlin takes all of its features and displays them simply. TechRadar explains,
Everything happens in one big window that’s divided up into a main panel plus one or more smaller ones that change according to the aspect you’re currently working on.
There are four principal views for the main panel…. Gantt chart with critical paths displayed as bold lines, a network diagram using the Activity on Node format, a list of resources involved in the project, and a time-based display of resource utilisation[.]
The smaller panels are where you’d enter detailed information on selected tasks, resources and so on.
All of that is to say that Merlin makes project planning simple, even when the project manager is relying on a ton of tools to do so.
- Merlin can double as a document management system, as users can upload files straight to tasks.
- The system offers instant reporting, including the ability to create entirely custom reports.
- Gorgeous Gantt charts and simple-to-use interface.
Document Management Software For Apple Mac Os
(Used Merlin Project? Share your thoughts with a review!)
Now this is a gorgeous project management software option for Mac.
OmniPlan is one of the most visually appealing project management applications out there, regardless of platform.
Simply drag and drop team members into tasks, set the task’s estimated time for completion, and voila! OmniPlan pumps out a beautiful Gantt chart.
Need to adjust a task because you have team members who have limited availability or because one task took longer than expected? No problem. Again, just drag and drop, and the program will fix estimates for you.
- OmniPlan has incredible filtering options. Project managers can narrow down their task lists by date, resource, effort, priority, dependency claims, and more, so they don’t get overwhelmed by all the information presented in the master Gantt chart.
- OmniPlan also offers Violation Resolution, which means that if something doesn’t look right to the program’s estimates, the software flag the task for the project manager’s review.
- The system is entirely compatible with Microsoft Project.
Free Software For Apple Mac
(Used OmniPlan 3? Share your thoughts with a review!)
Document Management Software For Apple Mac Pro
There are lots of other great project management systems for Mac out there, including xPlan and AltiProject. My bet is that more will emerge as Apple takes over the market for business computers.
I’m interested in your thoughts on these project management software selections. Have you used any of them? Was there a software worth reviewing that I missed (review it on the main Capterra site too!)? Please jot down your thoughts in the comments below–I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Want more software recommendations? You may be interested in these articles:
Looking for Project Management software? Check out Capterra's list of the best Project Management software solutions.