- OpenI: OLAP Data Visualization Plugin v.3.0.1OpenI plugin for Pentaho CE provides a simple and clean user interface to visualize data in OLAP cubes. It supports both direct Mondrian and xmla based connections like Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), plus provides add-on features like ..
- SmileLab v.3.4.2SmileLab is a datavisualization and automation software for Mac OS X. Its plotting interface makes easier to plot data by importing files, specifying intermediate computations and access display settings, all in the same interface. You can also work ..
- Tuning Fork Visualization Platform v.2.0.0Tuning Fork Visualization Platform is a datavisualization and analysis tool built on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform that supports the development and continuous monitoring of systems. It is particularly useful for real-time ..
- Antaeus v.3.3.66Antaeus is a utility that provides a simple way to explore data plots that can be used to confirm or deny the merits of statistical analyses. Most of the data plots thus explored can be saved as metafiles which can be published using word processing ..
- TeeChart NET for Xamarin.iOS v.2018TeeChart Charting component for Xamarin.iOS offers a wide range of common and specialized chart types, gauges and maps with customizable tools for datavisualization in the mobile applications.
- Visifire v.2.1.0Visifire is a set of open source datavisualization components - powered by Microsoft Silverlight. With Visifire you can create and embed visually stunning animated Silverlight Charts within minutes. Visifire is easy to use and independent of the ..
- Visifire for Mac OS v.3.6.4A set of datavisualization controls - powered by Microsoft Silverlight & WPF. Visifire is a multi-targeting control which can be used in both WPF & Silverlight applications. Using the same API, charts in Mobile, Web & Desktop environments can be ..
- SmileLab for Mac OS v.3.4.0Datavisualization and automation software for Mac OS X. Its plotting interface makes easier to plot data by importing files, specifying intermediate computations and access display settings, all in the same interface. You can also work by writing ..
- Citrin for Mac OS v.2.0A modern, interactive, Mac OS X Universal graphing application, providing:- A rich variety of graph types with numerous styles of data representation- Real-time, two-way interaction with data, enabling simultaneous datavisualization and graphing ..
- SAOImage DS9 for Mac OS v.6.1An astronomical imaging and datavisualization application. DS9 supports FITS images and binary tables, multiple frame buffers, region manipulation, and many scale algorithms and colormaps. It provides for easy communication with external analysis ..
- AnyChart Stock and Financial Flash Chart v.1. 1. 2000AnyChart Stock Component is a fully functional solution for solving the broadest range of datavisualization problems. The component has numerous advantages over similar software, which excel it as a unique stock and financial charting solution on ..
- ANTz v.2012.04.11ANTz is an interactive realtime 3D datavisualization tool for cognizance of complex systems. Think of it as 'spreadsheet meets cyberspace.' An immersive multi-dimensional spatially based environment for realtime analysis and decision making. Capable ..
- CView Binary Packages v.0.3CView is a datavisualization tool which can be used to display 3D graphics for any. Specific users include the developers at the supercomputer facility in the Department of Energy's national laboratory: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.This ..
- FMesh v.0.1.0FMesh is a simply scientific datavisualization tool based on OpenGL. FMesh can generate 2D and 3D graph of contour and color maps for any (x,y,z) scattered data set, many other options are ..
- GenoViz v.bGenoViz provides software applications and re-usable components for genomics datavisualization and data sharing. One included project is IGB: the Integrated Genome Browser. Documentation is available from ..
- HidroSIG v.3.1.1.beta2HidroSIG is a GIS that supports raster and vectorial maps with modules oriented to the hydrological analysis, time series, remote sensing and more. It has been made 100% in java using VisAD for datavisualization and using MySQL to storage all ..
- Mousetracs v.1.0Data and animal management software for large-scale phenotype screening Used by GNF for mouse ENU mutagenesis project. Datavisualization & analysis, animal husbandry management, & automated QTL mapping. Usable as stand alone animal husbandry ..
- PlotDroppy v.0.1Simple OS X 'droplet' for quick datavisualization. Drag-and-drop one or more text files containing series data and a simple scatter plot is generated containing each series with different symbols, legend, etc. GUI-less alternative to gnome ..
- SVG Charter v.alpha.3This small, sharp tool generates SVG charts and graphs for use in other processes. This could easily be used to generate dynamic charts for web sites, statistical displays or other datavisualization in a fully-scalable ..
Get reviews, pricing, and demos on the best data visualization tools. Prices starting from $10/month/user. Compare products like Tableau, Sisense, Microsoft Power BI, and more. Reviews on web-based, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Mac systems.
- AnyGantt JS Gantt Charts AnyGantt is a flexible, cross-platform and cross-browser
- AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts is a flexible
- Flex/Flash components,RIA applications Flexmonster provides Flex/Flash components rich internet
- SmileLab SmileLab is a data visualization and automation software
- PlotDroppy Simple OS X 'droplet' for quick data visualization .
- SmileLab for Mac OS Data visualization and automation software for Mac OS X.
- TeeChart NET for Xamarin.iOS TeeChart Charting component for Xamarin.iOS offers a wide
- AnyChart JS Charts and Dashboards AnyChart is a flexible, cross-platform/browser,
- Stellar Phoenix Macintosh - MAC Data Recovery Stellar Phoenix Macintosh - Mac data recovery software ,
You are a data scientist who would like to visualize your data qualitatively or quantitatively then you need a visualization software. The visualization tool allows data to be plotted in a variety of graphs. The software allows you to give good insights into your data. We review the best visualization software available for review. We will look at the unique features of different visualization tools. The software is available as a free download. Some of the products come at a price.
ParaView is an open source multi-platform data analysis and visualization tool. You can quickly build the visualization for the data you have provided. It supports complex mathematical formula. It is used to compute large datasets which run in memory on supercomputers. It is used for weather forecasting and climate research type of application.
Visualize free is a free tool which is based on the advanced commercial dashboard and visualization software developed by Inetsoft. It allows you to sift through multidimensional data to spot trends and any deviations. You can slice and dice data with a simple point and click methods. It helps you in charting very effectively.
Qlik allows you to create dashboards and visualizations very easily. It is a powerful tool for getting the right answers from your data. It can be used by all departments within the organization for analyzing the data. You have the ability to share the data with others for discussions.
Visualization Software on Other Platforms
The visualization software needs to run on Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms. The data needs to be seen on mobiles and tablets which are based on IOS and Android. We will review the software which runs on these platforms or all other platforms.
Tulip Data Visualization for Windows
The software is an information visualization framework for analyzing and visualizing data from relational databases. It provides the developer with tools to develop the visualization software for the data problem he wishes to solve. It is built on C++ which makes it fast. Developers can reuse its components to speed up the development process.
VTK Visualization for Linux
VTK Visualization is a Linux based application. It has multiple filters which can be applied to the data for visualization. Every filter is connected to a VTK algorithm that can be used. Best stock management software mac. The connected algorithms can create a data flow network. VTK has hundreds of algorithms to work with.
Gephi for Mac
Gephi is an open source free data visualization tool. The tool is for the data analyst and scientists to study and understand graphs. It provides real-time visualization. It iterates through visualization using dynamic filtering. Layout algorithm provides shapes to the graphs. The statistics and metrics framework provides most common metrics for social network analysis.
Tableau – Most Popular Software
Tableau Public is a free software available to visualize your data. You can download the application to start using it very quickly. You can connect to your data source to do data analysis. You can save your visualization on the public cloud provided by Tableau. You can share your visualization to other people to collaborate. You can also see Wind Simulation Software
How To Install Visualization Software?
The visualization tool needs to be download from the publisher’s website. It is a good idea to read the release guide and installation guide from the vendor. We can then start the installation process. We can refer to the installation guide for any answers or just follow the same. The software will get installed within a few minutes. You can launch the software to see whether it is working. You may try few functions that to be satisfied with the installation. You can also see Data Analytics Software
Free Data Visualisation Software Mac 2017
We have reviewed data visualization software which allows you to access the data, visualize it, save it to a dashboard and collaborate with other people. One of the tools allows developers to build custom visualization tools. You can use any of the software reviewed above for your data visualization needs.