Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
Jan 18, 2017 Mac OS X is a line of Apple operating systems (OS) included in every modern Macintosh (Mac) computer. It is the successor to the classic Mac OS 9. In March 2001, Apple released the first Mac OS X operating system to hit the market: Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah. Apple Mac OS X El Capitan Free VIEW →. OS X El Capitan features new options for managing windows, smarter Spotlight search, app enhancements, and faster performance.
Mar 06, 2007 Window managers help manipulate application windows in order to increase productivity. A good window manager for Mac will allow moving, resizing and rearranging application windows quickly. It will allow customizing how windows are handled, have keyboard shortcuts for performing window manipulations quickly and allow snapping windows to various locations on the desktop with the mouse. Main features of the software: 1. Split screen on Mac into multiple sizes and positions by 7 preset window locations 2. Draw the desired size and location for a window by grid 3. Use the keyboard shortcuts to quickly control your window positions 4. Support most apps and keep update all the time 5. Work on a great stability and performance. Aug 17, 2018 The app is also available on SetApp, if you have a subscription. Spectacle (Free): Arrange Your Windows With Quick Keyboard Shortcuts. Spectacle is the only free option on this list, and it’s also the simplest. There’ are no drag-and-drop features; instead, you can rearrange your Mac’s windows with a keyboard shortcut or by using the menu. Manage windows on Mac. When you open an app or the Finder on your Mac, a window opens on the desktop. Only one app at a time is active; the name of the app (in bold) and the app menus are shown in the menu bar. Some apps, such as Safari or Mail, let you open multiple windows or different types of windows at the same time. MacOS provides several ways to manage open apps and windows.
Free: Mighty Mac App & Utility Bundle, Catch a Free Ride to Mac Excellence with 10 Apps That Improve Performance & Productivity. Whether your Mac is old or new, open apps and browser tabs consume CPU, even when they’re in the background. App Tamer puts an end to this, pausing apps in the background so they stop sucking the life from your Mac, with no effort on your part required. Stack social mac app bundle. It's a Mac app that sits in your menu-bar and helps you block distracting websites, domains, or apps. Packed with schedules & timers, password protection, productivity stats, BASH scripting support, and more, help you create your ideal environment with 1-click, so you can get high-quality work done. We all understand the value of cloud storage, but constantly opening apps and new windows to save your data can get in the way of your workflow. Enter CloudMounter for Mac. This tool lets you easily mount popular cloud services, like Dropbox and Google Drive, as local disks right on your hard drive, making them much more accessible.
May 29, 2012 The Casper Suite, from JAMF Software, is a comprehensive platform for managing Mac OS X computers. It enables IT administrators to oversee inventory, software distribution, settings and security. The suite consists of a management server called JAMF Software Server (JSS) and a client on each managed computer. OS X is version 10 of the Apple Macintosh operating system. OS X was described by Apple as its first 'complete revision' of the OS since the previous version is OS 9, with a focus on modularity so that future changes would be easier to incorporate. OS X incorporates support for UNIX -based applications as well as for those written just for.
Best Photo Management Softwar for Mac
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
Also Read:5 Best Duplicate Photo Finder and Cleaner Tools
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of managing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
Also Read:10 Best Duplicate File Finder And Cleaner Apps
Mac Os X Free Software
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Phase One MediaPro1 is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
Also Read:How to Find and Remove Duplicate Photos on Mac
Mac Os X Management Software
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
Older Mac Os X Software