- Micro Capture for Mac. OptixCam Classic Summit and Pinnacle Series Software for X Series Cameras. ISCapture 4.1.3 for Windows 15.7 MB. Driver - Tucsen Camera Driver H Series Setup 6.9 MB. Installation Manual. Installation Manual. Older Summit and Pinnacle Series Cameras (pre-2013) Software.
- Hi all my laptop wont recognize my USB microscope and the software wont work now has anyone else got a similar problem of know of any fixes cheers This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
- Usb 2 0 endoscope camera free download - endoscope camera usb for android, Endoscope Camera, Chicony USB 2.0 Camera, and many more programs.
Reset your password with the link we send you. Register Login. Home; Products; Support.
It is applicable in many fields such as visual inspection on electronic components, and materials in a full range of uses, beauty shop and education.
Its 5M image sensor presents vivid and sharp amazing image. 8 LEDs with brightness adjustable are good for any inspection enviornment.
With this unit you may see a unique & “bigger” world. All those excellent features make it a good aid for your daily inspection on tiny objects.
We’ve upgraded this product! See the new Plugable USB Microscope.
[older model] Plugable USB2-MICRO-200X USB Microscope
- Optical Zoom from 1x to 50x
- Digital Zoom up to 200x
- 8 LEDs with dimmer for fine tuning illumination
- Live view with video capture or snapshot feature
- Solid alloy stand for stability.
- Functions like a simple web cam, so it works with PC, Mac and Linux
(including Raspberry Pi Raspbian)
The Plugable USB2-Micro-200X USB microscope provides up to 50X magnification optically and up to 200x and can be used on computers running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux simply by plugging it into a spare USB 2.0 port and it requires no external power. It operates like a standard webcam and can be used with the default webcam software included in your computer’s operating system.
Setup and Drivers
Since our microscope uses a standard webcam chipset, it will automatically install default webcam drivers when plugged in to a computer. It can be used with any webcam app, like the camera app built in to Windows 8.1, Photo Booth in OSX, or a third party program like VLC media player.
We also have custom Windows and OSX software designed specifically to work with the microscope. Grab software mac os x. The download for this can be found below:
Mac OSX: https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin/Digital_Viewer_3.1.07.dmg
Raspberry Pi running Raspbian:
***NOTE: Working with the current version of Raspian Jessie***
We have tested our Microscope with Linux using GTK+ UVC Viewer by using the following terminal commands:
“sudo apt-get install guvcview”
Frequently Asked Questions
Crenova Microscope Camera Software Mac Download
Q: How do I zoom in on an object?
A: The level of magnification is controlled by the silver focus wheel, then the microscope or the object must be moved to the appropriate distance in order to be in focus.
Q: I can’t get my microscope to zoom past ~30x indicated magnification, how do i get to 200x?
A: At the closest distance with the clear shield touching the object, there are two possible magnifications. The first is at around 30x indicated, but if you continue to rotate the focus wheel, the image will get blurry, then sharp again at around 200x indicated!
Q: How do I dim the LED lights?
A: The LED lights can be dimmed or turned off by rotating the black LED light control wheel near the rear of the microscope. If you are having problems with glare, try viewing your intended object at an angle.
Q: I see a “device not detected” message in MicroCapture when it’s clearly connected. What gives?
A: You may have to disconnect and reconnect the microscope when restarting MicroCapture, and it can take up to 30 seconds for MicroCapture to detect the microscope. It’s also possible that the microscope isn’t running under it’s specialized driver that MicroCapture requires in order to see the microscope. If none of this helps, please contact us at [email protected] and we can help troubleshoot the issue.